• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

mtdorashane

Large Incubator

Austiclees

That is beautiful. Well done and thanks for sharing!

Now you just need to paint a mural on the outside.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

ryen

Nice work! Great concept with winter on full blast. I'm sure you can incubate 20-30 jars on each level.

Austiclees

MTD, now that I think about it, you may still need to monitor your temps. One you put jars in there and they get warm, they will help keep the air warm. Same concept as filling your freezer with food versus it being empty.

Lon3St@r

That's a HUGE BITCH!

Nice job, man. ;)

• Like 2

mtdorashane

Testing limits, last night i left a window open a insulated around the door so the room would get cold.  It was 59 deg this morning and still holden 77 deg.    Jars are staying right on the same temp 

post-2471-0-92100700-1389205029_thumb.jp  post-2471-0-94734900-1389205041_thumb.jp

MycoDan

I have that same red fan sick Inc btw

mtdorashane

MTD, now that I think about it, you may still need to monitor your temps. One you put jars in there and they get warm, they will help keep the air warm. Same concept as filling your freezer with food versus it being empty.

you are right Aus, now that i have it full with rye jars and Oyster straw logs, it gets close to 82-83.  I adjust the heat by leaving the door cracked, works perfect