Am I Screwed

OLD WISE MAN

It is actually the reflection of the writing on the lid I used,  the light shining down from above gave it a cool look, don't ya think?   

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OLD WISE MAN

• Mush Zombie

• Those Who Were

• Austiclees

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

experimenting is always cool, but remember.. the more complicated the set up, the more that can go wrong. it's all part of finding your groove, but eventually simple wins out imo.   these zapotecor

Hey guys just want to say thanks for all the help and support this was my first pick ever.  And now I'm really hooked, Lucky grew  up real nice and she was my first print.  From start to this day was

THANK TO ALL  for all the encouraging words it means a lot would have never made it without the help and support from you guys.  Thanks for not forgetting the little man LOL

Posted Images

OLD WISE MAN
Austiclees thought I would give you a update on lucky, she's growing up to be a fine young lady.  And to thank you for your kindness and generosity, I am like a kid sitting around a Christmas tree on Christmas morning opening gifts.  Thanks once again
Oh by the way lucky, made it through the 24 hour dunk and roll evidently, she can breathe underwater thanks MZ the other cakes are doing pretty good also I guess nothing to judge by first-time.

post-5619-0-62194300-1390937395_thumb.jp

post-5619-0-43692800-1390937419_thumb.jp

post-5619-0-28398500-1390937439_thumb.jp

pcsillypj

THANK TO ALL  for all the encouraging words it means a lot would have never made it without the help and support from you guys. 
Thanks for not forgetting the little man LOL

I wish my first cakes looked  like that ;)

• Like 1
Mush Zombie

are you prepared to take prints? if not, get ready before they are ready to drop so you have plenty of spores to work with.

• Like 1
OLD WISE MAN

are you prepared to take prints? if not, get ready before they are ready to drop so you have plenty of spores to work with.

Hey thanks for reminded me I guess as ready as I'm going to be.  Read so many different ways on how that I got confused stop and cleared my head, said to myself you got to pick one well hell that is easy.  I ready your  How to make a spore print another dozen times or so.  I am scared to death, I will not know when is the perfect time to take it.  Next is a real dumb question, which alcohol is best to use 71-91-99 all about the same price and, next when I wiped the foil down with alcohol and put the cap on it will the alcohol   killed the spores.  Looking at pictures and reading it seems to be really easy, but doing it well that's another thing experience is your best teacher but asking dumb questions really does help.

Mush Zombie

70% alcohol works. You want to let the alcohol evaporate before putting caps on them

you can also pre cut your squares and put them in a mason jar with the lid on (tightened) and PC them to make sure they are clean.

• Like 1
Those Who Were

But I was not prepared for this they are come out the bottom

the pinning on the bottom is cuz of the holes in the plastic they are sitting on. put them on foil or solid plastic
  • Like 1
OLD WISE MAN

That's just another newbie mistake, one of many I've made but you have to admit it is pretty cool.  Seriously what do I do now just let them grow.  Thanks for the help

Those Who Were

That's just another newbie mistake, one of many I've made but you have to admit it is pretty cool. Seriously what do I do now just let them grow. Thanks for the help

yep they look cool coming out the bottom. just let em grow. wont hurt anything
Austiclees

Lolololololol that's awesome. That's the reason I kept my cakes on top of the lids that's in my grow house. The last thing I wanted to do was harvest cakes that had woven themselves into my wire racks.

Sent from my bad ass Android phone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
OLD WISE MAN

Hay Austiclees at the time, I thought it was a real good ideal airflow and all of that.  What I have now is a real cluster Fxxx.  I have  centered the legs between the two tubs which will grow the fastest top or bottom LOL  Hey newbies  Do not put your cakes on plastic with holes in it.

• Like 1
El Gato Diablo

That's funny cause I saw your pics before and thought, "that's a great idea". Good initiative, bad judgement. Thanks for saving me that hassle!

• Like 1
the_chosen_one

there used to be an actual tek years ago at drooldonkey that used the same concept. people where sitting them one hardware cloth, nets and all kinds of stuff. some were even hanging them in the fruiting chamber by strings.  

• Like 1
OLD WISE MAN
the_chosen_one  I I think I like the string  ideal takes some dental flaws 2 needles stick needles in each end of cake 2 hose and top 
of tub and swing it, like the song says Justice swing  couldn't be no worse than chopsticks ( boy this is some newbie shit) LOL

experimenting is always cool, but remember.. the more complicated the set up, the more that can go wrong. ;) it's all part of finding your groove, but eventually simple wins out imo.

Those look nice very potent shroomies

these zapotecorum (one of the most difficult species to grow) were grown on a kitchen counter top inside of an old animal cracker barrel. nothing fancy at all.

• Like 1