Possible Tam Or Is It A Bruise

today i was looking at my half jar of 100% colonized spawn and observed a bluish  spot on my  wbs and i got concerned. now since

i only had one jar i went forward with a g2g and only used half just in case i messed, up i could give it a try again. that was on 

3/14 that i did this. how long does it take for a bruise to show up?. im more leaning thinking its a bruise because its only in one spot.

or is it mold or somthing?  

any help would be considered a blessing

post-6562-0-08511900-1395074113_thumb.jp

post-6562-0-37366100-1395074119_thumb.jp

post-6562-0-19282800-1395074154_thumb.jp

post-6562-0-42595700-1395074158_thumb.jp

post-6562-0-87233200-1395074162_thumb.jp

Lon3St@r

Probably should've used all the jar for a g2g.  Unless you did it in a FH or GB, probably a good chance it's tamed.  Kinda hard to tell but looks a little bright for bruising. You can just wait it out or toss it. 

Probably should've used all the jar for a g2g.  Unless you did it in a FH or GB, probably a good chance it's tamed.  Kinda hard to tell but looks a little bright for bruising. You can just wait it out or toss it. 

your correct about useing the whole jar. but newbe here and i did use a gb and all of g2g are contam free as of the moment and there 60 % to 70% colonized..  i

will put the jar in glove box and remove that little piece and g2g the rest of the spawn.  is there a possibility that it could be the first indication of pinning? to many

pos·si·bil·i·tiesso that really is the purpose of the site is to learn and i am doing that on a day to day bases

good job shroomology.org you are a gift from the gods of knowlege

(facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject}

Lon3St@r

your correct about useing the whole jar. but newbe here and i did use a gb and all of g2g are contam free as of the moment and there 60 % to 70% colonized..  i

will put the jar in glove box and remove that little piece and g2g the rest of the spawn.  is there a possibility that it could be the first indication of pinning? to many

pos·si·bil·i·tiesso that really is the purpose of the site is to learn and i am doing that on a day to day bases

good job shroomology.org you are a gift from the gods of knowlege

(facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject}

it will only pin when pinning conditions are favorable for pinning.  probably tam.

read this while you wait.  https://www.shroomology.org/topic/82-how-do-i-create-a-perfect-pinset/

ty for your reply the link was helpful and i do agree time will tell. so ill let it be i did not know that you need to wait that much time after 100% colonization.