Gb Does And Do Nots

good day all i was wondering if anyone would care to go over some safty and proper procedures when it comes to using your gb.  its not

that i have never used one its just that i dont know if im covering all the right protocalls. i also have some ?????? just redid my gb so i can

fit more jars in at once.  i also added a side port that slides.

mtdorashane

Pics ?  what are your questions ?    Catching my hands of fire was one of the main reason for making a flow hood.  Gb & alc burners do not mix well lol

• Like 1
Truman Sparks

Don't use alcohol flame inside GB to sterilize needle. Fumes ignite, causes need to change pants!

LOL! How true! Glovebox fires will make you crap your drawers. I had one once while getting ready to noc some jars. Destroyed the gloves, Tyvek sleeves, and weather stripping. I don't let a lighter or flame anywhere near my GB anymore. A shot of Lysol, let sit 20 - 30 minutes, and wipe everything down with alcohol before starting.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

ty all for your input every single one of younailed it i was wondering about an alcohol burner in gb but now i know that would not be safe ?? what does anyone think about an injection port on side of my gb . this way i can push the needle out of gb  through injection port to flame it ?????

LOL! How true! Glovebox fires will make you crap your drawers. I had one once while getting ready to noc some jars. Destroyed the gloves, Tyvek sleeves, and weather stripping. I don't let a lighter or flame anywhere near my GB anymore. A shot of Lysol, let sit 20 - 30 minutes, and wipe everything down with alcohol before starting.

ya i will put a picture up as soon as my dam girl comes home she used the camera at the patk with the dogs today 

also i was wondering do you shot the lysol while the jars are in the glove box

Truman Sparks

Yep. Just put everything you need for the operation in the GB and shoot the Lysol in right before closing. Go drink a beer. By the time it's empty your GB is ready.

Yep. Just put everything you need for the operation in the GB and shoot the Lysol in right before closing. Go drink a beer. By the time it's empty your GB is ready.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatal

thank  you ill have two i drink fast

El Gato Diablo

I don't care for the chemical smell or the layer of film that builds up on everything. I think 1-10 bleach water solution is just as effective without the chemical exposure.

• Like 1