Welcome to Shroomology

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mush Zombie

NO FAIL wbs tek (video edition)

40 posts in this topic

Awesome vid MZ. Now cut your grass! B)

1 person likes this

fuck that grass. YOU DO IT :P

2 people like this

I don't see anything ? :/

Well done my friend...I think you need some music...I kept checking my speekers to see if they were blown...lol...still great job !!! Peace **D**

Well done my friend...I think you need some music...I kept checking my speekers to see if they were blown...lol...still great job !!! Peace **D**

Cant put music in there, because of copyright laws. Turn on your own music :P
1 person likes this

fuck that grass. YOU DO IT :P

Maybe on our friday cut route, but driving to whereever you are might be out of the way! B)

Yeah,great video Mush. I'm sure I'll give it a try sometime,but NINs tek is just so easy now with my fan and dry screen setup perfect moisture content everytime..No extra steps with the verm and boiling water.I like the idea of the 90 minute soak though if I want to pc grains TODAY on a whim.

Yeah,great video Mush. I'm sure I'll give it a try sometime,but NINs tek is just so easy now with my fan and dry screen setup perfect moisture content everytime..No extra steps with the verm and boiling water.I like the idea of the 90 minute soak though if I want to pc grains TODAY on a whim.

I used to use the same tek. And then i found this, and threw away the screen, bc i knew i would never need it again.

the screen and fan are actually the extra steps. its so much easier to put verm in the jar, and boil water than to make a screen and buy a fan, and dry the wbs on the screen.

you wait for 90 min, instead of 24 hours for the grain to soak. Peope who use this tek, dont wait for the wbs to dry off (but not too much!) :blink:

This tek is also great for people who live in apartments, and dont have a back yard to be messy in with the whole screen deal. I always used to have to sweep up my kitchen when I used that tek.

Not everyone as good as you are either. You are 1 out of 10 that master the 24 hour soaking method. most people FAIL to get the moisture content just right. This tek is a NO FAIL tek. That means its easy, and it's meant for the brand new.

If the 24 hour tek works for you, and you already got all the stuff to do it, then I dont see a need to switch. that would be like switching from real coffee to decaf BLEH :P

Putting verm in makes it sooooooo much easier. Phish I'm sure you're just a dinosaur like alot of people and don't want to change your routine, :bongload:(I know how it is) I'm sure you have it down to a T. This tek is a great one though. Anyone into it already has a ton of verm sitting around(or at least should cause you aint getting too far without it). NIN tek is great, I just never got it to work for me properly. WBS was either too dry or too wet. This tek gives you some room to play with a little extra moisture, which is why I see it as being more fullproof. I just got a nice new over the sink strainer, things huge compared to my old one too. So makes things alot quicker. I still use my screen I built for when I'm doing alot of WBS to let it dry out a bit at the end.

Does my verm have to be course? I have horticulture and am lucky to have even found that! Really hard to find here.

Does my verm have to be course? I have horticulture and am lucky to have even found that! Really hard to find here.

no horticultural is fine for this, but you cant use that in bulk applications.

ok thanks :)

WyLee try ordering some verm, you're going to need it sooner or later!

WyLee try ordering some verm, you're going to need it sooner or later!

Ur right Brut, thanks :)

How many cc's of lc (per this tek) do I inoculate per jar? Thanks..

How many cc's of lc (per this tek) do I inoculate per jar? Thanks..

1 cc is more than enough

If I do this with a bag can I just throw some verm in the bottom first? Also, where the hell can I find COARSE vermiculite? The Only stuff I can find is practically powder. :/

im sure it wouldnt hurt to put some verm on the bottom to suck up any extra moisture, or allow you to soak it with lc for faster turn around. ima give that a go when i make up some wbs bags tomorrow. my other bags were too wet from my wbs prep method. one colonized fine though....i think....gonna spawn it tomorrow if it looks fine when i open it up. AND about the coarse verm, some people find it as attack fill/insulation. (i cant find it where ive gone) but i found a medium grade thats just like a 3lb bag all natural or some shit. found it at a small town hardware store...good luc ;) Peace BE

1 person likes this

If I do this with a bag can I just throw some verm in the bottom first? Also, where the hell can I find COARSE vermiculite? The Only stuff I can find is practically powder. :/

I get my verm from a place called a "feed and seed" store. Those people rock. They usually have way more real cool stuff there too, like rabies shots, oyster shells, etc ;) as for the bags... I dont know to be honest. I dont use bags for jack. Bags and I are not compatible or friends. I think it could be okay though, I just dont know how you're going to do the shake!

I was thinking bout the shake MZ, i have long skinny "chicken roaster" bags and i think that lite amount of verm shouldnt do any harm. im thinking when its time to shake, just pinch off the bottom of the bag where the verm is and shake it like a floppy giraffe's neck. or just break it apart with your hands carefully. and if the verm does get all mixed up in the bag...the worst repercussions of getting verm in my wbs is that mushies start to pin inside...ima give it a go and let you all know ;) love peace chicken grease BE

Hahaha MZ you are the best! If the bag is inflated with sterile air it shouldn't be to hard to shake...

I was gonna post the comment on there complimenting your kitchen and saying how lucky your old lady must be to have such a great kitchen to make sandwiches in but i resisted this time :lol: Great video and good way to spread the word MZ + added search results = win