Welcome to Shroomology

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mush Zombie

NO FAIL wbs tek (video edition)

40 posts in this topic

This vid dont show up in your orig post for me too. why do you think that is. same with your other vid. is it supposed to just show up there after your writing? o and whats up with your location tag MZ? Does anyone else see that...seriously.

I've done bags and I just put verm on the bottom figure 1/4 cup for every quart. I had no problems with it and I mixed the verm into the wbs when I shook them. Is what it is. I just made some full proof bags. Stay posted for a tek!

^^^^ Exactly what i was thinking. I didnt think it would be a big deal to let the verm mix in. im making some today. maybe ill throw up a tek too ;) My Brotha from anotha motha BIL WOOT WOOT!! :headbang: WAYNES WORLD!! PARTY ON!!

This vid dont show up in your orig post for me too. why do you think that is. same with your other vid. is it supposed to just show up there after your writing? o and whats up with your location tag MZ? Does anyone else see that...seriously.

are you guys using windows 7 with any browser other than firefox?

^^^^ Exactly what i was thinking. I didnt think it would be a big deal to let the verm mix in. im making some today. maybe ill throw up a tek too ;) My Brotha from anotha motha BIL WOOT WOOT!! :headbang: WAYNES WORLD!! PARTY ON!!

if you mix the verm up in the wbs before you noc, its not a big deal. I have done it before. I prefer the verm on the bottom though to catch the excess water that likes to pool up down there.

^^^^ Exactly what i was thinking. I didnt think it would be a big lollypopsl to let the verm mix in. im making some today. maybe ill throw up a tek too ;) My Brotha from anotha motha BIL WOOT WOOT!! :headbang: WAYNES WORLD!! PARTY ON!!

Hell yeah man, I got them full proof now after some experimenting and totally reusable. Stay posted. Let's do this brothaman :dj:

I just switched to firefox and it fixed the vid prob... I couldn't see or embed any vids either. Better now.

Windows 7 Chrome...no good?

if you mix the verm up in the wbs before you noc, its not a big deal. I have done it before. I prefer the verm on the bottom though to catch the excess water that likes to pool up down there.

Yeah, on the bottom is def better than all mixed up. i think i can pull it off pretty decently with these LONG and kinda skinny chicken bags. i found that excess water was an issue after pc some bags with NO verm.

Hell yeah man, I got them full proof now after some experimenting and totally reusable. Stay posted. Let's do this brothaman :dj:

My wbs is prepped and im making the bags now.....woot woot

So two days ago I noc'd one quart WBS with MS, and three pints WBS with LC. I did the "hit against palm" after PC and again before inoculating. I forgot to hit em up once more after inoculation. I've noticed some myc (one jar, myc is on top of seeds too) in my jars and wondering if I should give them a roll or gentle palm hits? Or should I just wait til 25% colonization to just shake.. any thoughts?

you really dont need to shake them/palm them for like 7-10 days, then let it run its course untill fully colonized. dont keep shaking it after the initial shake. once you do it that one time after 7-10 days, it should be mixed well enough to colonize 100% in another 7-14 days ime. use your best judgment. good luck. peace BE

You only need to shake after PC and just roll them around before you nocc them should be good enough. Do not shake after nocc'n your jars up. And wait till your jar is at least 25% grown before shaking then leave them after that. Too much shaking and your myc might not recover.

So two days ago I noc'd one quart WBS with MS, and three pints WBS with LC. I did the "hit against palm" after PC and again before inoculating. I forgot to hit em up once more after inoculation. I've noticed some myc (one jar, myc is on top of seeds too) in my jars and wondering if I should give them a roll or gentle palm hits? Or should I just wait til 25% colonization to just shake.. any thoughts?

you should not be shaking them after inoculation until 15-25% colonized. you should be aiming your spore solution at the glass so that it will go down the sides :)

Ok good, thanks MZ :)

Thanks everyone :)

I am trying it as my liquid cultures are taking forever and I have empty jars sitting around. Will post results.