• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

thekaratekid

My Flowhood Build

thekaratekid    1,295
thekaratekid

I'm freezing my nuts off in front of this thing lol. After a while, brrr. :)

mtdorashane    1,452
mtdorashane

very nice man !!!!   to test it, make the easy agar dishes,   run your flow hood for 1 hr,  open the agar dishes and let set in front of your flow for 5-10 min in different places 

good luck 

• Like 2

mtdorashane    1,452
mtdorashane

it should just barley blow your lighter out 

• Like 2

thekaratekid    1,295
thekaratekid

Ok. I'm spawning dubs in it now. When done I'll wipe it out and leave agar dishes around for 10 mins. Thanks MT.

sporeboyz    759
sporeboyz

it should just barley blow your lighter out

quit talkin sexy lol
  • Like 1

thekaratekid    1,295
thekaratekid

Yes that's how it's going. I have it on low. I used a lit cigarette and went all around it. The air flow is fully laminar. I can move the cigarette a couple feet back from the opening in the shroud and it blows straight back. I'm doing the agar test now. Then I'm going to pass out. I'm really beat. Falling asleep standing up.

Mush Zombie    23,852
Mush Zombie

Nice man. I'm sure its working just fine.

• Like 1

clarity01    67
clarity01

that thing is sick....feels good to get some good work done , yea?

• Like 1

thekaratekid    1,295
thekaratekid

that thing is sick....feels good to get some good work done , yea?

Yes it feels real good. I'm kinda numb over it. It didn't come together exactly as planned. I had a friend come over and the shroud part was his idea.

• Like 1

thekaratekid    1,295
thekaratekid

What's surprising, is no one noticed the car in the background of some of the pics. I noticed it while posting and thought, "someone is gonna say something". No one did lol.

• Like 2

Mush Zombie    23,852
Mush Zombie

Cool cars man. I like mushrooms better though.  :lol:

• Like 1

Mush Zombie    23,852
Mush Zombie

i did see that green one in one of the pics. Looks like a first or second gen eclipse/laser/talon. I used to have a 92 GSX. that car was the shit

thekaratekid    1,295
thekaratekid

That one is cool, but the other one blows it out of the water;) it's a bit of a pain at toll booths tho;) people stop by trying to buy it but NO WAY lol.

crazytrain    336
crazytrain

Dude those skylines are race ready you are the only person I know that has one wow all nuts man

Mush Zombie    23,852
Mush Zombie

skylines are pretty sick. even the old rbd26t(t) motor will get it.

is the eclipse a gsx or a gst? the gsx is heavy as fuckkkk thats why i sold it. not a lot you can do with a second gen gsx in terms of weight.

also you can still import the motors or find them on ebay etc. the only real differences in terms of performance with the left hand drive models are the emissions shit. japan doesnt have the same laws so out the box they have straight pipes, etc.

crazytrain    336
crazytrain

Hell yeah mz 4 sure had a 1st Gen gsx in high school it was a sweet car for the time it was made

Mush Zombie    23,852
Mush Zombie

Hell yeah mz 4 sure had a 1st Gen gsx in high school it was a sweet car for the time it was made

I rock v8's (or similar) only now days. I would make an exception for a clean rbd34tt skyline though. :P

I always did want to swap the mitsu motor out of that eclipse and put an sr20det nissan motor in it though. that would have been sick

• Like 1

crazytrain    336
crazytrain

Fuck yeah man so limitless

crazytrain    336
crazytrain

I want to get a used jag xk convertible this summer if the wife says its cool lol 3 kids... i will have to munch a lot of box

• Like 1

crazytrain    336
crazytrain

sorry about getting distracted with cars really nice build on the flowhood looks so professional

OpenBar    1,703
OpenBar

Need some underhood pics of the skyline. See the intercooler hanging off.

Im all about the L67 these days.

my gtp 3.8 supercharged. Not the biggest motor but it sure it quick.

auglms.jpg

thekaratekid    1,295
thekaratekid

This convo got away from me lol. It's the GSX eclipse. They are my brothers cars. I'm not really into the japanese stuff so much, don't know all the technical stuff about them. I'll get more pics after it stops raining. The skyline is king, after that I love the VR-4 galant. It's a sleeper. It looks like a plain Jane little car. The only thing different is the front bumper sticks out a little father. My bro has been working on it for over a year. He put a huge turbo in it and worked the engine. He took off the trunk with the badges on it and put a regular trunk. Aluminum badges, one is VR-4, the other is "125 of 1500". When it's done it'll be crazy fast for quarter mile and shit. It'll beat the skyline in a drag race. Not on a street race tho and definitely not on the highway. Ill show you guys a bunch of pics once I get a chance to take em. Me, I like American muscle. I had an 84 z28 with t tops. Here's a list, worked 350 out of a 78 vette, edelbrock everything, 4 wheel disc with the adjuster valve, subframe connectors, 3.73 posi, automatic with race kit, slap shift, that's what I can remember right now. There was more. It spun 2nd gear most of the time when I wasn't trying. that car was manly. Take a chick out with me for like an hour ride. They would have a crush on me after that lol. Man I miss my camaro:(.

• Like 2

Mush Zombie    23,852
Mush Zombie

ya im not into the 4 banger and 6cyl stuff really. a few here and there are cool. If i was going to have a v6 i would rather have a van.

• Like 1