• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

mtdorashane

Cmc / Coco Coir / Verm Substrate

BEYOND2

FUCKN A!!!

• Like 2

Dax Montana

Sweet! A tek even I can't fuck up!!!

Where is the best place to source these things....Filter patch comes to mind...Gypsum? Is limestone powder the same as pickling lime?

is the coir in a brick? or 325 gms dry non-comprssed? does it matter? (I've seen the video where the sawing of the coir is very painfull :P )

• Like 1

Dax Montana

And the Coir?

• Like 1

mtdorashane

coir comes in a compressed brick or loose in a bag, but thats why weighing it is a much better idea then measuring it by volume.  Because 325 g's of compressed coir weighs the same as 325g's of loose coir.   see what I'm getting at ?    

2 cups of loose coir is not the same as 2 cups of compressed coir..  

• Like 2

sandalphon

like i said...more professional than i would've pulled off. very detailed. high five from the bench warmer!

• Like 1

mtdorashane

like i said...more professional than i would've pulled off. very detailed. high five from the bench warmer!

lol,   Thanks Sandalphon 

• Like 1

mtdorashane

AWWW SHIT ADMIN!!!!!^^^^

thank you sir

• Like 1

Seekknowledge

Nice man!

• Like 1

blackdogwoody

You have beautiful hands

• Like 2

Mush Zombie

:smiley-laughing019:

• Like 1

thekaratekid

Is that garden gypsum? Little brown pellets?

• Like 1

crazytrain

That is a pretty shnazzy PC it kinda looks like it wants to blow up though what are the age ranges for that not sure that I qualify lol

• Like 1

mtdorashane

Is that garden gypsum? Little brown pellets?

no sir, its an off white powder 

• Like 1

mtdorashane

That is a pretty shnazzy PC it kinda looks like it wants to blow up though what are the age ranges for that not sure that I qualify lol

Man that pressure cooker is the shit, that thing is the cadillac of pressure cookers lol   Its an All American® 21.5 qt.  It will last 15-20 years if taken care of.  It as no seal, its metal on metal. 

• Like 2

Allmoney01

I'm a newbie at this but plan to hang around for a while. I bought an all american PC because I DONT want the thing to blow up. Also it seems that whatever industry you may be in, these are sworn by.

I was wondering, can I just knock hole in the wall and bust up some gypsum from the white dry wall, or should I definetly go with fertilizer grade calcium sulfate dihydrate. I just don't know if the garden/home brew gypsum is processed in some way where as drywall may be harmful or cause failure.

• Like 1

mtdorashane

not sure about using dry wall gypsum.   if not having gypsum is all thats stoping you id skip it,  thats why it says "optional".   I have always used gypsum ( because thats the recipe i started with ) but a lot of people never touch the stuff and still have great results.   

• Like 1