• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Samwise

Hi peeps,

I thought this attached Pan cyan tek might be great to share here for people who are new to growing Pans and want to some simple, clear advice on how to get going (also applicable to cubensis). This is the guide I first used to grow Hawaiian Pan cyans and cubensis mushrooms so it has been tried and tested to very good effect numerous times...if you follow it I guarantee you success. The guide has also evolved and been refined with more growing experience over time, and the author David Barlow is no longer in the land of the living, having died a few years ago. So I thought this would be a good resource to share with this community and he would have liked people having access to it I think. A great guide though I can highly recommend it based on my own personal experience.

Below is a link to the guide 'Copelandia.pdf' and there is also a youtube video by the author on the growing techniques if people want further elaboration on the how-to's.

http://mushrooms.20m.com/

Copelandia Cultivation.pdf

• Like 1

Mush Zombie

It's a little outdated in a few respects. there is no real need for horse manure. you can grow pans on cmc just fine.

pan cmc cake tek

(sorry about the poor formatting of the text. its been revised in the new front end)

Samwise

Hey, thanks or that link, will do some research...looks like a good tek. Want to grow some Pan cam 'Sandose' but looking likely I will need to start with a spore syringe which I lack experience with. The guy started with horse manure, but switched to chicken manure pellets after a little experimenting as he found these easier ti deal with when balancing ratios of water. I tended to use cow manure and had success with that, so I don't think it matters really what type of dung one uses.

goldsoul

@mushzombie that link directed me back to this page. Can I get some more info on a manureless tek? thanks

Ohanzee Chatan
44 minutes ago, goldsoul said:

@mushzombie that link directed me back to this page. Can I get some more info on a manureless tek? thanks

I am not 100% sure on this but I am under the impression you have to have manure and a casing layer to grow pan cyans. I may be wrong but that's how I've always seen it done. I don't think they will grow on coir and verm alone like cubes will.

hollydee2003

Yes. All of the links direct me back to this page. Working links would be great.

Rakka

Anyone have the working Link by chance?