• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Source of Spores

Source of Spores.com Reviews Thread | Coupons

kibbles

AWWW SHIT I too have been waiting for this. sign me up. (rollin for dubs)

• Like 2

jammingshroom

Awesome, I'm new so I won't be hitting that one hundred mark post but I'll definitely still post a review. 

An I'll definitely take up that discount offer if it still continues. 

• Like 2

Source of Spores

One more review syringe up for grabs, any takers?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

mushmouth

Remember how we used to have spoeology banners here? You should do that.

• Like 2

Source of Spores

Remember how we used to have spoeology banners here? You should do that.

This is in the works. We literally opened ahead of schedule, so the animated banners still need to be created. Thanks for the suggestion!

Y'all should stock pan cam spores!  I wanna order some but I'd totally wait to go through you guys if it was a possibility.  I'm glad there's a source for spores I know I can trust :) 

Pan cam, and several other exotic species will be added to our spore bank within a few weeks at the most!

Several orders that came in yesterday/last night are being processed now and will be shipped today. Thanks for the orders!

Accepting new orders!

• Like 2

jammingshroom

Are you serious. Now you decide to do the prices, ugh. Rage rage rage rage rage

• Like 2

Source of Spores

Are you serious. Now you decide to do the prices, ugh. Rage rage rage rage rage

Don't be mad brother, feel the love! You got a freebie on the way with your order! :)

• Like 2

jammingshroom

Don't be mad brother, feel the love! You got a freebie on the way with your order! :)

oh yeah I do ok, I'm all happy again. But I'll admit I'm online again meeting another order :D

• Like 1

RoshJobi

These guys are the real deal. Spores you can trust at an affordable price - even when their extreme intro deals are over, you'll be hardpressed to find a better vendor. They will make sure you're satisfied and you will be a willing customer for life and live happily-ever-after!

• Like 1

Source of Spores

These guys are the real deal. Spores you can trust at an affordable price - even when their extreme intro deals are over, you'll be hardpressed to find a better vendor. They will make sure you're satisfied and you will be a willing customer for life and live happily-ever-after!

Thanks! Enjoy your lifetime 15% off coupon for the honest review! :)

oh yeah I do ok, I'm all happy again. But I'll admit I'm online again meeting another order :D

thanks for your second order!

• Like 1

mushmouth

Well that was incredibly fast. A package for Adam West arrived at my house today. I decided to open it anyway. Inside was the syringe of APE and a print of what is probably the most badass iso of AA+ around. Thank you Source of Spores. I'll definitely be shopping there in the future.

• Like 1

Source of Spores

Well that was incredibly fast. A package for Adam West arrived at my house today. I decided to open it anyway. Inside was the syringe of APE and a print of what is probably the most badass iso of AA+ around. Thank you Source of Spores. I'll definitely be shopping there in the future.

Thats great news, glad it got there very fast. Did you notice that our aqueous solution is a liquid gel, and not straight water?

mushmouth

I did notice it didn't act quite like water. I'm trying to get an in-focused pic of all the spores in there.

• Like 1

mushmouth

And that's exactly what mine looks like. Oh man. I can't wait to get started.

• Like 1

Source of Spores

Just got back from the post office and dropped off several orders. Many people will be very happy when they get their packages! We do not ship on the weekends  however we are always available to take orders or help. Accepting new orders! Come get some of these awesome syringes while they are still dirt cheap!

• Like 2
  • Butthurt 1

Wendigo

How are the shipped evelope with no company logo?

• Like 1