Special magic mushrooms for mental health?

psilocybin love

Hello dear community, I have much experience with different kinds of magic mushrooms  and want to grow them now by myself. Therefore I found  during the research sometimes the statement, that even new scientific reasearchers found out, that magic mushrooms could really good help by healing mental illness like depressions or support successfully stopping a tobaco addiction. For example in the magic mushrooms blog zauberpilzblog.net I read often about a big healing effect of magic mushrooms. BUT now my problem is:  Is that generally right, that scientists discover this effect more and more? Unfortunately there a ver rare sources about this topic, f.e. here is another one . So I guess there have to be a special strain of magic mushrooms which includes this healing effect? Or does every strain have this feature because of its psilocybin agent? If yes, which strain is the best  magic mushrooms strain for medicine use? 

PS: moreover it would be very great when you have some more scientific links to me about this. THX!

• 1 month later...

I believe in those studies the participants took the mushrooms and underwent therapy designed by doctors/therapists for each of their problems individually. You don't just take shrooms and your problems go away.

With mild use and low doses one could easily combat depression. while at the other end of the spectrum a person exhibiting a psychotic break could take a large dose and could have an ego death trip and snap back to sanity, or fall further into mental illness.
 There isn't much to support it but scientists are looking at it as an alternative lsd therapy for it's milder trip.

• 1 month later...
psilocybin love

Thank you very much for your answer. Its clear that not all problems are gone by one way, although sometimes it could really be. I searched for some cases of such "wonders" (like here or here or here or ...) and I found out that most people, who could end their drug addiction by taking magic mushrooms. I think the psilocybin in there is able to fix such problems in one sitting, you know what I mean?

But I agree that it has some risks and that there have to be much more researching!

Any other ideas or experiences?

• Like 1