• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Rezz

My mescaline Thread

Mush Zombie

I'm going to try this soon myself

• Like 1

Mush Zombie

I'm never scared because I have no purpose. I'm not much of a sipper myself. It might be a while before I finally get around to it. I don't chase things I only act when the opportunity presents itself.

I'm excited for that day though. I've done mescaline but I have no idea what it came from.

• Like 2

SU-85B

haha, like , Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. good movie

• Like 1

Hillbilly

Very nice, How old is your peruvianus?

• Like 1

Rezz

That big dirty cock sucker is 5 years old and turning blue from potency. The two smaller ones are from the stump of the first mescaline experience I have 6 years ago. Afterwards I discovered icaros DNA and went buck wild on wild trips for 2 years. Tripped 2 to 3 times a month.

Rezz
On 1/18/2016 at 3:52 PM, SquidHead said:

That's a biggon! Does it re-root well?

These were just cut and then left to let the cuts callus, they are good to go now. Initially they were going to be used as grafting stock, but some may just get grown out to get new top cuts in the next year or two.

image.jpeg

"Does it re-root well" I'll get back to you on that question right after I ejaculate in this picture. I can see quit a few bright light summer nights in this pic and it make's me horny.

• Like 2

Hillbilly

I love icaros, theyre a kick ass plant

• Like 1

SquidHead

I know you got some nice ones HB!! I wanna see em!!

• Like 1

Mush Zombie

I'm sure he wouldn't mind. 

Rezz
On 1/29/2016 at 4:44 AM, Hillbilly said:

Hey rezz, can i post some of my cacti pics in this thread?

Please 

btv

The best experience I have ever had was on Peruvian torch powder I got from a old lady in Peru.

Niidaho

Which one would u say would make the best starter plant .fastest  inside grower for colder weather? Damn I'm so pumped on those pics :OMG: nice gardens guys

Hillbilly

i think tbm penis plant bridgesii is a good one to grow indoors. its potent as too 

• Like 1

dimethylpsyc

That's super awesome!!!! ;D

Niidaho

Thanks for the info guys .See a whole new area I'd like to explore .they are pretty and useful.:durr:

Hey squid what type of plant is in your pic ?The one with the balls on top .balls huh.lol. seriously neat plant.active are just decorative.nice either way.