• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Rezz

My mescaline Thread

Rezz
36 minutes ago, mushmouth said:

Holy hell, bud! Those are growing fast.

I find these things really like direct sunlight. I also notice they grow the most in the spring and summer months.

• Like 1

jeffery.1943

How would you rank mesc compared to other things like L, deem, shrooms? ive never tried it but just got a couple cuttings of san pedro and am going to do A/B extraction. I am excited after reading all the trip reports of how it makes your body feel compared to the others. 

Rezz
On 09/07/2018 at 1:16 AM, jeffery.1943 said:

How would you rank mesc compared to other things like L, deem, shrooms? ive never tried it but just got a couple cuttings of san pedro and am going to do A/B extraction. I am excited after reading all the trip reports of how it makes your body feel compared to the others. 

LSD and mescaline feel more alike in a odd body buzz way. As in the LDS feels electric and the mecaline feels amphetamine. Both have a body tingle to them where as shrooms have a odd heavy body load type odd psychedelic feel to them I find most of the time. LSD and Mescaline are great for sex as shrooms are not. Shrooms are wack period. Speaking of shrooms.

20180813_120327_HDR.jpg

20180813_120341_HDR.jpg

I think its time to transplant the 3 cactus. In doing so I the 3 cactus cuttings will grow up to be thicker. It would be cool if the stub gave birth to more afterwards.

• Like 2

Mush Zombie

That's awesome man

• Like 1

Rezz

This is one big table spoon of my San Pedro powder. Boilded for a hour and filtered. I like the one big table spoon of cacti powder dose. Its usually the perma grin bright light city type of dose sometimes with light wavy visuals and sometimes more. All depends on the type of cactus ect. Its been a while for me and I can tell after 15 min its going to work just well. The light tingle heavy feeling body buzz that something is going to happen tells me so. Anyhoo, Im going to an awesome nightclub now for some nice tech house and hopfully meet a nice sex starved girl on either GHB or molly or both. Wish me luck 8-) 

20181020_224340.jpg

• Like 2

Rezz

I really needed this. Mescaline is king. Life is awesome. Time to find someone to dance up on. I feel great. Lights are bright, body buzz is a nice tingle and perfect for sex 8-)

20181021_003236.jpg

20181021_003452.jpg

• Like 2

Mush Zombie

I'm going to get some this weekend. Thanks for the referral

• Like 1

Rezz

You will like it, especially the body buzz. I recommend drinking it on a empty stomach for a fuller effect instead of a watered down one on a full belly. I find the more gets in you faster the better the visuals. For some reason it also gives me the munchies and eating even at the peek is rather very pleasurable and doesnt hurt the high. In fact it makes it nicer I find in a comfort not being hungry kind of way. You will notice the high to be more relentless then shrooms sometimes lasting up to 12 hours. Smoking weed on it feels awesome but doesnt really amp up the visuals like smoking weed on shrooms or LSD.

• Like 2

mushmouth

Awesome report!!! Ima gona do it.

Twotails

Awsome cacti

Mushinist

Beautiful cacti everywhere! Thanks for the photos Hillbilly!

Mushinist

How old is that TT? Looking nice, damn loaded with needles too! Do you just keep it in a window or have it under artificial lighting?

Twotails

I got it from home depot I'm not sure how old it is but they have a bunch for 20 bucks each I've had it a few months under artificial and natural window light

mushmouth

Holy crap! I never see anything like that in my Home Depot.

Twotails

Got this guy too a prickly pear cactus was like 5 bucks20180918_002921.jpg.81ad28e451429d34b3130c9c91cd830b.jpg

• Like 2

Rezz
On 12/12/2018 at 5:31 AM, Hillbilly said:

Hey Rezz and everyone else, ITs been a while since ive been on here. but i visited on of the old cactus nurseries last week. this place is the home of the infamous clone called phycho0. heres a few pictures lots of san pedros and relatives

IMG_20181129_113656.jpg

IMG_20181129_114544.jpg

IMG_20181129_114242.jpg

IMG_20181129_114333.jpg

IMG_20181129_115516.jpg

IMG_20181129_114518.jpg

IMG_20181129_115759.jpg

IMG_20181129_120312-EFFECTS.jpg

Bro!!! This is next level. Perfect setting for mescaline desert vibes.

• Like 1