Shiitake: For the ladies!

Warning: If you think girly stuff and parts are gross then don't read! Lol. I, by chance, stumbled upon this info this weekend... Two nights ago I made (from scratch) a pizza. After it was done cooking I threw raw Shiitake mushrooms all over as the topping. Shiitake are one of my favorite mushrooms that I love to eat raw bc they are so delicious and I know I'm getting the most out of them by eating in raw form. The only down side to that is you will taste the shiitake for at least 24 hours, even if you brush ur teeth over and over. So two days have passed (this is the part to stop reading if you are easily grossed out :P). And to my surprise with no signs or symptoms, I got the all dreaded curse! This is exciting to me bc I'm usually curled up in a ball in bed vomiting hours before it even comes. Let's just say it gets so bad for me my doc has prescribed vicodine in the past (can't stand it). I 100% attribute the total relief of back ache, cramps and nausea to the great Shiitake! ATTENTION LADIES: EAT SHIITAKE BEFORE THE EXPECTING THE ALL DOOMING CURSE! So I hope I am helping others down the line with this info. I looked it up and there is some info on the positive effects of Shiitake mushrooms for women's reproductive areas. None specifically for cramps though. Maybe a study hasn't been done in that area in particular OR big companies don't want to lose money over info like this. I'm baffled how little info there really is on the effects of mushrooms in general. Because of this, do not take my info as scientific breakthrough, only as personal growth and self discovery ;) They can also help prevent/treat/reduce ovarian cysts, they help with endometriosis, are a good source of iron (helps anemia). There are countless positive effects of the Shiitake! Not to mention the things men can benefit from as well such as lowered cholesterol, arthritis pain relief, etc, etc.. But of course, everything in moderation :) Here is a link of the mushrooms' contents broken down so you can figure out a good amount to take if you do include them in ur daily diet... [ LINK REMOVED DUE TO TROJAN ATTACK ] Thanks for reading! (And hopefully goodbye cramps to the ladies ;)) post-398-0-36783900-1347808845_thumb.jpe

• Like 2
Mush Zombie

a woman who is very close to me used to have high blood pressure, trigs, blood cholesterol etc... she started eating about 6 shiitake caps every day, and it all went down to normal levels within 90 days ;)

• Like 2

Wow! That's inspiring and awesome. Thanks for sharing that MZ! I'm thinking of gifting Shiitakes in a clever way to my girlfiends. Like the gift of a longer life. :)

• Like 1
moon_walker
I eat shiitake on the reg, an i got my girl to get on the shiitake train but only when i make my amazin scrambled egg delight i create some mornings. I cant believe how many positive attributes lots of those edible mushrooms have. I will be eating the shiitake for as long as possible along with lions mane too eventually. Thank you for this write up though cuz i didnt realize how this could improve womens monthly "transition". imma start sneakin it into all my ol lady's food. https://www.shroomology.org/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.png heehee. then i could be boss of the house again haha :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Lmao Moon. All your ol' ladies? Lol, Jk. Glad you liked the info. It was really exciting to discover it. And those egg delights sound superb! Hopefully you don't get caught in the act of taking back control. "Take that!" (Throws Shiitake ninja stars to regain what was once his) Haha!

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
AZTurquoise

From past history being ill (serious liver issues years and years ago), I ate Shitake mushrooms as a Tea and in my food (via a macrobiotic diet).  Shitake helps rid the body (liver & gall bladder) of "fat"....and that's a good thing <3

crazytrain

I am looking into that asap this has been very valuable information thank you so much guys.

mtdorashane

LOL i dont know about that :smiley-laughing019: I eat it and I am still the same ole prick I always have been

that is true