• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

CaptainMolo68

Close encounters of the Panaeolus kind.

DamionDeamon

Awesome looking good will be following to see progress.

• Like 1

SU-85B

I wish you luck and await more updates :)

• Like 1

MushFlush

Woo hoo! Got my popcorn! Tuned in!

• Like 1

mushmouth

Well alright!!! Something new :D

• Like 1

CaptainMolo68

Thanks guys! I have pics of progress. :D The best jar is at 90% colonization. The other is at 50% to 60%. The tray is looking really good, some myc is poking through the casing now! 

No activity in the compost pile yet. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

CaptainMolo68

My one surviving tray is looking pretty good today. I see some growth tufting up on the casing. Maybe I'll actually get some fruits from this one. I moved it into my aquarium FC. I think the environment in there is better for them. Probably a higher RH and temp in there. 

I was considering putting an aquarium heater beneath the perlite to make the inside a few degrees warmer so it's better for Pans and using that FC. Exclusively for Pans from now on. 

What do you guys think of that? That way I could keep that one tuned into the low 80's and the other FC's in the 70's. 

CaptainMolo68

So the last tray is showing some weird green color. I'm not sure if this is bruising or trich at this point. It's the same green over and over. Literally all of the shit keeps doing this. I'm starting to suspect I got a dirty syringe. :/ should'a gone with SOS. But I didn't know about them until after I bought this one so live and learn I guess. 

Im so frustrated with Pans right now. I'm just going to leave that damn tray in there until it grows legs or at least definitively trichs out. 

Anyway maybe I'll get some death throes fruits out of this enough to get a reasonably clean print. Then I think I will probably work it out on agar for a clean substrain. 

• Like 2

magicman

Did you ever get fruits from this grow? You should try Pan Cambo next, much easier I think. You can grow them like cubes

• Like 1