Positive Pressure Box/Ghetto Flow Hood

DamionDeamon

tehcheese

This is very, very cool. Please keep us updated on how it works, I would love a low cost flow hood. When it's on, does it bend the flame of a lighter 90 degrees?

• Like 2
MushFlush

What!? No contamination!? Who do you think you are? Agar Jesus? 

Lol. That's awesome buddy! Good times. Tested and true! Ghetto PERFECT!

• Like 1
DamionDeamon

Very much So it holds my cotton I use for my 91% alcohol, mask, gloves, syringes until I'm ready for them. All kinds of stuff when I make a ms syringe I put the print up there until I'm ready for it. Plus it keeps little things from flying away. But it keeps all my supplies that I need for what ever I'm doing weather it be agar or inoc grain or LC or even making an ms syringe. Inside the FH so it stays sterile since I spray it all down with Lysol.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Bro you should get one of those hula dancers to sit on that shelf hahaha

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
DamionDeamon

Its still working great. I will be working with agar again soon trying to clean up some of the prints I have I will post pictures ones I get some growth going

• Like 2
Mush Zombie

would you like me to leave this thread here in preteks so that you can add to it, or make it an official shroomology tek now?

• Like 1
DamionDeamon

Well I could do the agar work and get better photos then I did before to add in there. Then it would show that it does work properly. At that point Yea it could become an official tek. Unless you want to leave it as is. I'm cool with it no matter. :P

• Like 1