Opinions of what the experts would do needed please!

Lost In Kashmir

So if you had a few spore syringes that you purchased that have been sitting for a while what would you do first?  Would you wait until you get your fh built to do anything if you didn't want to do a glove box?  Would you try the pf brf tek in open air as sterile as possible, or you wouldn't risk it and just wait.  Also what would you start with to try to preserve the spore syringes, agar, LC or the brf cakes as well as to check for contam? 

MushFlush

LSOS? I wouldn't take them to LC. Agar generally isn't the best with a mss. Might as well hit a couple cakes with it and see what happens. I wouldn't bet the farm on it though. 

MushFlush

Ahh. Never heard of them. Yeah, bust out a couple cakes. That's the best option.

• Like 1
Lost In Kashmir

OH no! lol  Should I wait for my fh to be complete or just dooo eeettt (as sterile as possible)? lol

Lost In Kashmir

Okay, thanks for your help!  I think I am on a mission now... there maybe pictures... lol  I hope I didn't get ripped off.  Oh well, c'est la vie.

• Like 1
MushFlush

Only one way to find out. Much luck. Shake the fuck out of them before you use em. They're probably all settled on one side.

• Like 1