Mushrooms for migraines

FUKKO1176

I've seen, on a few different occasions, where psilocybin is a good remedy for migraines and cluster headaches. Has anyone else heard of this, or had any experience? Is there a particular strain that works the best?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
Loneshroom

I have not heard of this. I suffer from them and think it be worth finding out. Where you hear that from? Much investigation a head of me.

Herbert

I have heard of that yes - seen a few docs on it. It appears to be a legit thing, although I myself have been fortunate  enough to never suffer that malady. 

Loneshroom

Wow, I take imitrex for them, rather take shrooms no doubt! Thanks for sharing. I'll keep eye and try it for sure.

• Like 1
Herbert

MAPS does research on all that kind of stuff - psychedelics to treat everything from depression, to the fear of death for terminal cancer patients. They may have done studies on the headache thing as well

• Like 2
Herbert

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychadelic Studies - a sweet ass non-profit group 

• Like 2
magicman

I read a post here a few months ago from a member about treating cluster headaches by microdosing. 0.2-0.5g of cubensis I think is what was tried. I can't remember who it was that posted it though. Only 1 way to find out if it works for you- take a quarter gram next time you get a headache and see if it helps :) 

• Like 2