• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• magicman

• MaiNiaK

• Mushinist

• tomentose

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been growing MMJ for about 5 years now. The 1st 3 years I grew indoors with 9,ooow of HPS lights in my flower room. I saved my money the last year of that and bought 40 acres of land in the middl

Outdoor update. The plants are coming along, but still need plenty more time. I upped the watering to every other day, and 10 gal per plant every watering. They are smelling great already!!! It's gonn

Indoor plants came down today. There was one that was fluffy and started to herm a little, but I didn't see any mature seeds, and it didn't effect any of the other plants  (phew) I got creative and hu

Posted Images

FUKKO1176

Damn, dude. Nice work! Those buds look delicious. How does the no-till soil work?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Ohanzee Chatan

So LAB naturally builds up in mushroom substrate as it gets used up. I wonder if it would benefit to add some when you make your sub to help break down the sub into useable nutrients the mushroom can absorbe faster? Would it survive pasteurization? 

• Like 1
KingCannabivore
3 hours ago, magicman said:

A well would be awesome. I do have plans to set up a rain catchment system, all I need to do is buy another water tank. I had a pond dug when I had a backhoe on property, but I should have lined it with a pond liner. All the water seeps right in to the soil. As for the well, everyone up there says it would cost a fortune and I probably won't even hit the water table. The 40 acre property next to me is for sale and has a cow pond built on it to collect all the rain water coming down the hill, a well there would be beneficial, but they want $15k all up front, plus like $10k to dig the well.

Not sure how well it works, but you might be able to do it yourself for $600- $700. http://www.drillyourownwell.com

I plan to put one in on my property, just haven't had the opportunity yet.

• Like 1
magicman
1 hour ago, KingCannabivore said:

Not sure how well it works, but you might be able to do it yourself for $600- $700. http://www.drillyourownwell.com

I plan to put one in on my property, just haven't had the opportunity yet.

Thanks man, that's some good info

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...