• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• magicman

• MaiNiaK

• Mushinist

• ljacve55

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been growing MMJ for about 5 years now. The 1st 3 years I grew indoors with 9,ooow of HPS lights in my flower room. I saved my money the last year of that and bought 40 acres of land in the middl

Outdoor update. The plants are coming along, but still need plenty more time. I upped the watering to every other day, and 10 gal per plant every watering. They are smelling great already!!! It's gonn

Indoor plants came down today. There was one that was fluffy and started to herm a little, but I didn't see any mature seeds, and it didn't effect any of the other plants  (phew) I got creative and hu

Posted Images

MysticMadness

Loving the view! I too am a fan of super soil & compost tea. If I ever grow again I'll need to look into some of the other things you mentioned.

KEEP IT UP!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, MushFlush said:

Those calyxs are friggin ridiculous! 

Ya I don't know if that is genetics or if the lights were too close to some of those, but the Sour Secret and the Double Berry had it bad! A couple of those strains needed to go a little longer but I couldn't wait the extra week like I should have.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, magicman said:

Ya I don't know if that is genetics or if the lights were too close to some of those, but the Sour Secret and the Double Berry had it bad! A couple of those strains needed to go a little longer but I couldn't wait the extra week like I should have.

Do you use nothing but super soil indoors and out?

We are already mid september, when do you expect the outdoor to finish?

8 hours ago, Str0be said:

Do you use nothing but super soil indoors and out?

We are already mid september, when do you expect the outdoor to finish?

Indoor I do hydro, the sub is just Sunshine #4 or ProMix in 10 gallon pots. The GH this year is soil with a ton of amendments, EWC and compost.

I expect to start taking down the GH middle of October. It will all be cut by Halloween.

• Like 2
psilocybin love

Oh my god.. great grow, AWESOME! That is why I love thos forum, nowhere else I saw pics like this! Dont read wheater you use it in the US for legal reasons or unfortunately  to share it illegale? Love it so or so!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
PsychoNanoNaut

Beautiful guys, absolutely beautiful. I feel like I'm flipping through the pages of a HT mag. Much props.

• Like 2