• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• magicman

• MaiNiaK

• Mushinist

• ljacve55

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been growing MMJ for about 5 years now. The 1st 3 years I grew indoors with 9,ooow of HPS lights in my flower room. I saved my money the last year of that and bought 40 acres of land in the middl

Outdoor update. The plants are coming along, but still need plenty more time. I upped the watering to every other day, and 10 gal per plant every watering. They are smelling great already!!! It's gonn

Indoor plants came down today. There was one that was fluffy and started to herm a little, but I didn't see any mature seeds, and it didn't effect any of the other plants  (phew) I got creative and hu

Posted Images

Loneshroom

Man your living the dream (mine anyway) we got medical again on ballot, hopefully it passes. A few grows a year! Lot of love making. Know its a job, and magic... You do the job well! Great show! 

• Like 2
Don_Shadow

Wow, I'm not much of a pot smoker but that is beautiful stuff. It puts most of the famous BC bud I've seen to shame. Nice work Magic, must be nice to see the payoff.

Sent from my SM-G355M using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, has anyone grown Ak's before here? I'll be growing 3 auto-flowering [AK] plants around December or January (hopefully the weather works with me xD) and I find it concerning how Ak's are notorious for their skunky "strong" scent. Though recreational & medical cannabis is completely legal here, I share a house with a person who, well, "is less than interested" in having weed grow in his backyard. Also, I'm betting that my neighbors aren't exactly keen in having weed grow next doors. I've been planning on hiding the scent from my roommate and neighbors by surrounding the plants with fragrant, fast growing, and bushy plants such as Jasmine, Basil, Star Jasmine, etc. Would these plants be able to hide my crop from my roommate (sort of cover them up) and prevent the skunky smell from blowing all over the place (especially when I'm gone)

Near

BTW

I'm growing to produce seeds and just keeping anything else that I end up producing. Also, the plants will be growing on a fence that my neighbor and I share (it's tall but old and made of wood)

Thanks.

PsychoNanoNaut

I once used Rue (Ruta Graveolens) to disguise the smell, it worked to some degree but a lot of people think rue stinks. Also it's not as fast growing, but a small 1 foot tall plant will make a large area smell. Jasmine sounds great, it is really fragrant and sweet smelling but I think the skunk smell will overpower it. Let us know what you try and if it works.

magicman

Lavender might work too. Auto flower plants are usually pretty small from what I understand, I've never grown them before so I can't say from experience, but if you put a couple plants in with a few other fragrant plants you might get away with it. The last couple weeks of flower will be the smelliest, but there will be other plant smells mixed in with the skunky dank smell.

Hops might be good too, they smell similar to weed, so if anyone asks just say "That must be the hops". This is assuming those plants will grow in Dec/Jan and will be in flower also. If the fragrant flowers only grow in the summer it will be pointless. Good luck though man!

• 1 month later...
magicman

Well I am retarded. I went in to check on things today and the fucking shower rod fell down from the weight. I had to put it back up and pick everything up off the floor. Half the buds fell off the hangers, so I had to do my best to sort them out by the proper strains. I think I did a pretty good job, most of them are pretty distinguishable.

Sometimes I wanna kick my own ass for being such an idiot! :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Don_Shadow

Sweet nugs of green gold, nice work dude! Almost makes me want to smoke one... almost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Mushinist

That's totally cool, I would love to have an outdoor GH full of mj. Until my state wakes up, I'll have to stick to indoor. 

I grew outdoor in Illinois back in the early 90s back when wild hemp still grew all over the place, very easy to hide amongst them. Then people started picking the wild hemp to sell, don't ask me why, but Leo caught on and pretty much eradicated all hemp in the region.

Thumbs up MM!

• 3 months later...
MaiNiaK

Awesome.... I'm glad to hear that you'll still have a season after the leafhoppers. 

I know you will like that Maxsea, 

I've heard good things about the 9 pound hammer. I can't wait to see how your season goes.

Subbed..!!

• Like 1