Growing Medical Marijuana In and Out

Mushinist

Looking good my friend! That one has some nice nugs on it, I like the spawn bags in the fore ground too, lol.

I'm getting ready to start a new grow myself, now I can see how they look beforehand and see how they progress before I even start :D

Keep'm coming, can't wait to see how they do in those huge pots outdoors!

• Like 2
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• magicman

• MaiNiaK

• Mushinist

• ljacve55

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been growing MMJ for about 5 years now. The 1st 3 years I grew indoors with 9,ooow of HPS lights in my flower room. I saved my money the last year of that and bought 40 acres of land in the middl

Outdoor update. The plants are coming along, but still need plenty more time. I upped the watering to every other day, and 10 gal per plant every watering. They are smelling great already!!! It's gonn

Indoor plants came down today. There was one that was fluffy and started to herm a little, but I didn't see any mature seeds, and it didn't effect any of the other plants  (phew) I got creative and hu

Posted Images

ljacve55

Nice plants Magic,i also have 22 plants outdoor-11 fem and 11 auto.Will post pic's over here if thats ok.

Im growing:707 Headband,Amherst Sour Diesel and Blue Dream from Humbolt

Autos are:Jack Herrer,Amnesia,Bubblegum,Mazar and Super Stinky.

Super Stinky is my own,from last year,i used colodial silver on them.

This is a Super Auto strain-Last year i got from this 2 autos 1500 grams of bud,and 700 grams of trim and popcorn witch i used to make 40 grams of nice hash.Big ass autos-3 meters,and from start to finish in 135 days,4 and half monhts.

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Mushinist

Canister style carbon filters on an inline fan work great, this is how I keep all smell out of my house by keeping a slight negative pressure with the fan in the grow room, I really only have to worry about it right before harvest when they are most fragrant, but again the carbon filter takes care of this and makes it a rather stealthy operation. No one but my wife has seen my room, everyone else hasn't a clue.

I'm not sure on @magicman setup though, and those are some tasty looking nugs and a nice looking harvest!

Oh and I hate mites, lol. I made the mistake.... ONCE, and brought a plant in from outside, what a major fuck up, they ravaged the garden in no time before I noticed them. Never again, if I've been outside at all I don't go in there unless I've changed clothes because I know they can hitchhike on shoes and clothes.

• Like 1
magicman
11 hours ago, Tump said:

Magic man how do you keep the smell down so cops don't bust you I doors.

I just use a 5' carbon filter with an inline fan on the top like Mushinist said. I also run a small Hepa-type air purifier in the bathroom when I am drying them out after harvest. I think I will also get an ozone machine and pump it out right next to the exhaust vent where the hot air from my 2 AC units in the room is vented outside. It does kinda smell during the last 2 weeks of flower, but the ozone should help neutralize the smell for the next round.

• Like 1
MaiNiaK

I've wanted to give that 9 pound hammer a try for awhile now.

I'd love to hear what you think of it. 

Nice looking harvest...!!

• Like 1
ljacve55

What kind of lightning are u using?

Are u oldscool HPS or did u transfer to LED?

By the way,nice harvest ;)

• Like 2
magicman
On 6/9/2017 at 5:37 PM, MaiNiaK said:

It's pretty fire. Nice dense, frosty popcorn nugs. I'll try to get a pic up soon. It's suppose to do great outside.

1 hour ago, ljacve55 said:

By the way,nice harvest ;)

I run 600w HPS in the flower room. I found out about the bad-ass LED flower lights that produce very little heat right after I bought the HPS hoods and lights. Next indoor room I setup I think I will try out the LED's.

• Like 2

Holy hell! nice work! need any trimmers up there?

1 hour ago, magicman said:

It's pretty fire. Nice dense, frosty popcorn nugs. I'll try to get a pic up soon. It's suppose to do great outside.

I run 600w HPS in the flower room. I found out about the bad-ass LED flower lights that produce very little heat right after I bought the HPS hoods and lights. Next indoor room I setup I think I will try out the LED's.

that sucks mm! 

• Like 1
ljacve55

By the way,nice harvest [emoji6]

Cree leds are badass.Friend of mine build one himself.Distance between plants and light is 1,5 meters.

Growing room is 4x4 meters and light is 16 x 50 Watts,on every half meter one cree.Im telling you 1,5 meters distance,i could not bealive when i saw it.

• Like 2
magicman
1 hour ago, RiK said:

need any trimmers up there?

That's actually a pain in the ass and kind of a problem. It's in the middle of nowhere pretty much, most people up there are old and retired or pot growers also. I've brought people from the city up to help, but they usually only stay for 2 days of work. We can usually only take down 2 plants per day

1 hour ago, ljacve55 said:

Cree leds are badass

Ya those are the ones! Next time I will go with those :)

• Like 1
Biekerhouse
28 minutes ago, magicman said:

That's actually a pain in the ass and kind of a problem. It's in the middle of nowhere pretty much, most people up there are old and retired or pot growers also. I've brought people from the city up to help, but they usually only stay for 2 days of work. We can usually only take down 2 

Take me up there I'll stay tell the work is done! Lol 

I've used some led panels for a few small closet grows and was very pleased.

• Like 1

I'd stay substantially longer, 30 days enough to process?

38 minutes ago, magicman said:

That's actually a pain in the ass and kind of a problem. It's in the middle of nowhere pretty much, most people up there are old and retired or pot growers also. I've brought people from the city up to help, but they usually only stay for 2 days of work. We can usually only take down 2 plants per day

Ya those are the ones! Next time I will go with those :)

got my own money lol

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
magicman

I got some new genetics from CSI Humbold in the mail today. Four strains ordered, got 3 more for free! Oregon Elite Seeds FTW!!!

There are the 4 I ordered, 2nd pic are the freebies :)

IMG_0320.thumb.JPG.076ee886db9a7d923faea0820ab8864c.JPG

IMG_0321.thumb.JPG.4ac8cfe9a1d38175813e7c18e9e86b1b.JPG

• Like 2
MaiNiaK

Those nug pics look tasty magicman.

How is your outdoor project doing, or are these seeds for outdoor?

I hope all is well. 

• Like 1
Mushinist

Don't feel bad my phone camera sucks too, seems the flash itself screws it up most of the time and I tend to get better pics with indirect lighting, like when I was trying to take pics of the DMT xtals.

Nevertheless I can tell that stuff looks like the fire and I would smoke it any day! And damn, I can't wait to see what them seeds can do.

• Like 1
ljacve55

Looks like you have nice thing going.So u have 36 plants all together?How do u water them and in what period of time.

They are all probably from seed not clones,right?

I just topped my plants two weeks from now for the second time and today i taped all topped areas with iso. tape.

In two weeks we had 3 big storms over here with strong winds and heavy rain but over the day its sunny and temp. are + 30 every day.Climate is going to hell a little,what do you think?

How is there at your state,you are from Texas?

• Like 2
Mushinist

Looking good mm!

Always gotta be one bad apple to screw it up for everyone, especially out there acting stupid under the influence, that shit always draws the wrong attention.

Looks nice out there, I'd definitely be camping if it wasn't crazy hot!

I saw that fire on the news, said like 12000 acres already burned, I wondered if you was close to it, pic answered my question, lol.

Anyway looking nice, can't wait to see some big fat nugs!

• Like 1