Easy STB Extraction from Mimosa Hostilis

Mushinist

49 minutes ago, RhythmAddict said:

Y'all are making me want to do an extraction now!

I tell ya its a bug!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mushmouth

• Mushinist

• tomentose

• MysticMadness

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you smoke DMT you'll start seeing colorful patterns in the world around you. Tracers and flashes... kind of like fire works. Only just a peek into the psychedelic universe. If you smoke more D

This is a well written tek, simplicity at its finest and if followed and not deviated from should yield nice results. It all starts with bark quality! As mentioned never throw anything out until

Cleaning an area a few days ago while I was at home sick, and I was pleasantly surprised to find a bag of acrb powder that I'd forgotten all about. Maybe 150-200g worth. All this talk of extracting is

Posted Images

Mushinist

Your tek is fine, personally I premix my lye solutions in a Pyrex dish now after that mishap, and then after it has cooled down I add it to the bark. Mainly because if it warms up pretty hot then I know the Pyrex can generally handle it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
mushmouth
26 minutes ago, Mushinist said:

Your tek is fine, personally I premix my lye solutions in a Pyrex dish now after that mishap, and then after it has cooled down I add it to the bark. Mainly because if it warms up pretty hot then I know the Pyrex can generally handle it.

Yea, it's pretty scary what happened to you and lone. Everything I use is pyrex now. So I'll have to touch up the tek.

• Like 2
eithan0693

So I'm not the only one who's had the bottom of a jar pop off, neat. Thankfully mine was in a hot water bath with equal amounts of water so I just lifted the jar out and all the contents of the pot and jar mixed.

Sent from my personal jungle off of my phone, beware of typos and carnivorous plants

• Like 1
mushmouth
1 minute ago, eithan0693 said:

So I'm not the only one who's had the bottom of a jar pop off, neat. Thankfully mine was in a hot water bath with equal amounts of water so I just lifted the jar out and all the contents of the pot and jar mixed.

Sent from my personal jungle off of my phone, beware of typos and carnivorous plants

That's how I do it too.

• Like 2
mushmouth
Just now, eithan0693 said:

Where would one get xylene?

i got it at Home Depot.

• Like 2
eithan0693

Thanks adding that to my list of chemistry supplies.

AlbinoRhino

Might be doing one soon with Acrb. Mixing a couple of Teks together. I don't have it powdered so I broke it up with a hammer as best I could and shredded with my crappy blender before breaking it. I am going use 100g boil it doing probably for a longer period of time, like two hours each time and do  a salt and defat, and see how it goes. Last time I did it, the cyrstals melted. I really want to get a detailed Tek on this site with pictures for Acasia. I just need it to be as perfect as I can each time.

• Like 2
Those Who Were

You can mini a/b the xylene too right? 

I've been wanting to make a new jar and pull with it first. hopefully it makes some melt ur face off jim jam

• Like 1
Those Who Were

yeah ive been tossing the idea around in my head im sure its been done before but ive got some somewhat kinds spent jars and some fresh mhrb so i think im going to do a xylene or toluene extraction with btoh and compair results.

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...
  • mushmouth pinned this topic
mushmouth

I moved it and pinned it.

Thanks for helping me get the word out, MZ... It really is a beautiful thing...

• Like 1
On 8/20/2016 at 4:26 PM, mushmouth said:

https://www.shroomology.org/forums/forum/172-cannabis-cacti-and-other-cool-plants/

This seems like a good spot.

If someone, WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT, want's to follow this tek, I'll send them the RB.

They have to know what they're talking about.

They have to post the process with pics here.

They have to follow the tek to a tee.

Maybe that will prove this teks cred and I won't have to answer questions about other teks, or talk someone half way through it and find out they're using a different tek, or get looked at like the tek is bunk because they burned it up in the pipe.

Any takers?

Yes, I will have 100 g powered mhrb shortly. But I lack your pipette. I can adapt that tho. The only real difference is I won't be in a hurry for final product.

Can I use a crock pot to keep my jars warm and spent all day warming and rolling before my first pull? And spend the next doing the same? Is that overkill?

I got lost in all the debate over the tek so if this stuff was addressed I'm sorry...a.d.d

On 9/8/2016 at 4:03 PM, mushmouth said:

LMAO! Ok ok.

There is a better way. I know this thread is getting long but it's in here somewhere. I've been thinking of making another tek for clean up. What say you?

Please.

mushmouth
3 hours ago, Fungi2b said:

Please.

Magicman already took the offer to show the tek works, sorry, bud.

Here's the clean 'em up tek...

I have an extra pippette if you need. You'll have to get you a filler bulb for it though.

Actually the water filled crock pot sounds like a great idea. You won't hurt the actives by keeping it warm longer. Just don't go above 110 deg f. I keep mine around 42 deg C. Just remember to keep the lids lose, for gods sake. Also, with the lids lose I believe the NAP could evap at those temps after a while.

• Like 1

The "please" was in reference to the "cleaning up the tek a bit" line. It got kinda diluted.

I've got my own bark in transit ATM (from a trade:thumbs_up:) and I think I got the bulk of the good info. I'll do my best to emulate tek anyhow in hopes on getting access to more or some info on good domestic sources for good product.

I will have to check what temp low is on the thing. I was just gonna stretch out the process by rolling them and letting them settle over and over all day and do my pulls before bed and freeze all night. Filter it in the a.m and dry and collect. Add more namph and repeat for 3-4 days or so.

• Like 2

Sweet. This seems super easy really, I don't see why dude was talking all that needing to wash the xtals stuff unless you suck up the "w.b". I see I may have issues since I'm using powder, but that's what was on offer and I just today read this tek.