Easy STB Extraction from Mimosa Hostilis

MagicalCriminal

Smok baby beast. Wasn't buying anything special.  Just an old tank I had laying around.  Had to turn the wattage down but really like not stressing over where it gets dropped.

• Like 1
  • Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mushmouth

• Mushinist

• MysticMadness

• magicman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you smoke DMT you'll start seeing colorful patterns in the world around you. Tracers and flashes... kind of like fire works. Only just a peek into the psychedelic universe. If you smoke more D

This is a well written tek, simplicity at its finest and if followed and not deviated from should yield nice results. It all starts with bark quality! As mentioned never throw anything out until

Cleaning an area a few days ago while I was at home sick, and I was pleasantly surprised to find a bag of acrb powder that I'd forgotten all about. Maybe 150-200g worth. All this talk of extracting is

Posted Images

mushmouth

Well I didn't notice any difference in the extra long freeze precip...

DSC00397.thumb.JPG.f1815484cffb1ef6bf473cd2f1e55e06.JPGDSC00398.thumb.JPG.08f1d5652437f105b99792625b7af531.JPG

Looks like a bit of goo came through but it might be OK.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
MagicalCriminal

Yep. Already started. Sediment from first round of filtering is cold crashing for next week. Reduction and more filtering in about a week. Made some DMT fumarate also. Tired of the 15 min journey. This should extend it for a few hours. Still working out what this carnivore can eat for the week leading to departure.

• Like 2
mushmouth
On 11/8/2019 at 12:10 PM, Mycomeso said:

We stay classy out this way.Creme de la creme!!!

C26EFAE3-C49C-4D05-AEAA-644088B6CFB4.png

And here come the moonshiners...

• 1 month later...
tonz-o-funguy

i just put some in the freezer i used acrb I used this method but i first extracted everything with iso alcohol well bc i wanted to try full spec. i ate some yesterday with a g of aborts and 2 small mushy i was feeling good from that lol I'll post my results tomorrow after freeze precip

• Like 1
mushmouth
On 12/12/2019 at 2:57 PM, tonz-o-funguy said:

i just put some in the freezer i used acrb I used this method but i first extracted everything with iso alcohol well bc i wanted to try full spec. i ate some yesterday with a g of aborts and 2 small mushy i was feeling good from that lol I'll post my results tomorrow after freeze precip

How did it go?

tonz-o-funguy

it went pretty good alot easier to work with requires less ingredients to make it happen. i plan on doing the rest i have in the next few days which i shouldve have done in the 1st place but i was happy with the  results.

• Like 1
tonz-o-funguy

iso alc extraction to a/b stb, seems to defat?  easily theres a bunch of redish gritty stuff floating looks like paint on floating in a can. i did like 6 or 7 rinses with iso alc evap'd it the a/b stb, gonna try round 2 being i still have som acrb left

tonz-o-funguy

ill post some pics i just did pulls the alcohol ext a/b stb comes back a milky white liquid and appears to be forming clear crystals and i believe the rest of the stuff that has dried around the edges of the jars is the rest of the alkoids that can be dried and and taken orally??? 

IMG_4836.JPG

Mushinist

It looks like you have bark sediment in it that is floating around. 

Dont bother eating your dmt extract unless you're keen to wasting it because it's not orally active unless you're eating harmala alks with it or prior to. Your MAO system will break it down long before you feel anything. 

If you're wanting that experience look into pharmahuasca. 

• Like 2
darkvoyager
23 hours ago, tonz-o-funguy said:

ill post some pics i just did pulls the alcohol ext a/b stb comes back a milky white liquid and appears to be forming clear crystals and i believe the rest of the stuff that has dried around the edges of the jars is the rest of the alkoids that can be dried and and taken orally??? 

IMG_4836.JPG

Alcohol?

• Like 2
mushmouth
On 12/16/2019 at 11:58 AM, darkvoyager said:

Alcohol?

You ever hear of this? I have not.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:34 AM, tonz-o-funguy said:

so i got back a nice looking goo on my acrb do i need to do another step to it?

Sorry, bud. You lost me a while back. Not sure what you have there.

mushmouth
On 12/15/2019 at 12:34 PM, tonz-o-funguy said:

IMG_4836.JPG

Any news on this? Did you let it evaporate?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
tonz-o-funguy

Thats awesome!!! I'll have to try that I think i get what your saying. I just got some rue filtering it out now. I plan on grabbing acrb next week. I'll have to to give those additions a whirl. Can i make distillate from acrb?

MagicalCriminal
On 3/9/2020 at 10:34 PM, tonz-o-funguy said:

Can i make distillate from acrb?

I'm unsure what you mean by distillate.

• 11 months later...
tomentose

Ill be doing this soon with about a kilo of root bark, if you've learnt any tips over the years could you please pm them? I'm not looking forwards to doing such small batches but if I must

• Like 2
Mushinist

Tip 1: take plenty of pics

Tip 2: make sure to share them with us!

• Like 1
tomentose
6 hours ago, mushmouth said:

Fantastic!!! The only things I've changed is some tools and the glass wear (all of which is Pyrex now).

Bro, that's going to be a large amount of WB. What will you mix it in? I use a 2000ml Erlenmeyer flask to mix about 1500ml of WB.

Please be safe bud. If you're going to be mixing it in open air, definitely wear goggles. And have plenty of vinegar with you. 

I plan to buy all new glassware today or tomorrow so that's not a issue, I'm just wondering if 50g of root bark is the max per quart jar?  Could I do 200g of bark per jar? 

I'm definitely not planning on doing it all at once but I think I have enough lye

IMG_20210213_153829.jpg

• Like 2