Easy STB Extraction from Mimosa Hostilis

mushmouth
Just now, tomentose said:

Does it look good? The white crystalline lumps in the solvent that formed against the glass shatter when I poke them with a rod in the solvent. Doesn't seem fatty.

It looks great bro!!! Now pour off the NAPs and take somemore pics!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mushmouth

• Mushinist

• tomentose

• MysticMadness

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you smoke DMT you'll start seeing colorful patterns in the world around you. Tracers and flashes... kind of like fire works. Only just a peek into the psychedelic universe. If you smoke more D

This is a well written tek, simplicity at its finest and if followed and not deviated from should yield nice results. It all starts with bark quality! As mentioned never throw anything out until

Cleaning an area a few days ago while I was at home sick, and I was pleasantly surprised to find a bag of acrb powder that I'd forgotten all about. Maybe 150-200g worth. All this talk of extracting is

Posted Images

mushmouth
1 minute ago, phish said:

@tomentose do you have a pic of your crystals in your pan after drying?

Thats the "Money Shot" imo Lol

I been waiting 😁

• Haha 1
tomentose

They are still in the freezer

So how should I do this should I pour off the naps and leave the crystals in the pan and then scrape them and put them on coffee filter or should I pour off the Napa through a coffee filter and scrape the crystals into the coffee filter and let them dry in that 

• Like 1
Mushinist

If you pour carefully and quickly you dont have to use a coffee filter, any floaters that may get by can go back into the wb for more pulls. After pouring it all off lean the dishes against something to hold it up right with a fan blowing it, after a bit everything will be dry and ready to scrape.

• Like 2
mushmouth
36 minutes ago, tomentose said:

So how should I do this should I pour off the naps and leave the crystals in the pan and then scrape them and put them on coffee filter or should I pour off the Napa through a coffee filter and scrape the crystals into the coffee filter and let them dry in that 

I don't see a lot of floaters in there so I'd just do like Mushinist said.

pouring through a coffee filter is just a fail safe to get noobs as much deems as possible so they can see what tripping balls is really about 😁😁

44 minutes ago, tomentose said:

Also, once you hone your skills you may find out that having 2 pipetts is a handy thing... one for good clean pulls and another for 4 wheeling to get right down in there after the goodies... the WB coats everything it comes in contact with.

What will you use to smoke it?

• Like 2
Mushinist

There's no head bangin emoji anymore :thinking:

You'll just have to settle for :clap:

Looking good bud!

• Haha 2
mushmouth
7 minutes ago, Mushinist said:

There's no head bangin emoji anymore :thinking:

You'll just have to settle for :clap:

Looking good bud!

How bout that first scrape... 😍

4DF6207F-7AB8-4762-90D4-690669DDB807.jpeg.b42726c8d0552ee91b167c668783d9cb.jpeg

98134A27-6C18-4D5F-80DA-3B153585570B.jpeg.35cd470e23ae0cfa439e2b31bc3d6f94.jpeg

It's weird cause after the pour I think, "Nice!!!".

But when it dries I think, "Where'd it all go???"

But after the first scrape I think, "DAM!!! THAT COULD LIGHT UP A WHOLE CITY BLOCK!!!

Every time!

• Like 2
mushmouth
2 minutes ago, tomentose said:

That's exactly what I needed to hear!  There's quite a bit of floater so I'm probably going to pour quickly through coffee filter and then I'm going to put it up againagainst something and I'm going to pour the solvent right back into this

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1614288597137_6770817120126751693.jpeg

That's exactly what mine looks like Im pumped

Don't wash anything yet.

3 minutes ago, tomentose said:

Oh wait. Pics or it didn't happen 😛

• Haha 1
tomentose
2 minutes ago, mushmouth said:

Don't wash anything yet.

What should I do with the coffee filter crystal s

18 minutes ago, mushmouth said:

How bout that first scrape... 😍

4DF6207F-7AB8-4762-90D4-690669DDB807.jpeg.b42726c8d0552ee91b167c668783d9cb.jpeg

98134A27-6C18-4D5F-80DA-3B153585570B.jpeg.35cd470e23ae0cfa439e2b31bc3d6f94.jpeg

• Like 1
Mushinist

That first scrape is always the best, then once piled up I like to take a big whiff, that alone almost sends me there! 

• Like 1
mushmouth
4 minutes ago, tomentose said:

What should I do with the coffee filter crystal s

You take the coffee filter and put it on a plate to dry. If the deems are good and crispy, they'll crumble right out when it's dry. If they're sticky and don't crumble out, and you feel there's a good bit of deems in there, you can warm a small amount of NAPs to soak the filter. You'll see that the plant material will stay in the filter.

6 minutes ago, tomentose said:

Okay so it's drying with a fan on it, didn't get much floaters those are drying on a plate

Mine is way more yellow

IMG_20210226_212120.jpg

Looks fantastic!!! Good show, bud!!!

• Like 1
tomentose

Sorry my pictures are so bad guys I'm using a horribly  beat up phone until my new one comes in

How long should I leave it before scraping? I do not want to smoke Naptha

• Like 2
tomentose

18 mins so far

• Like 1
mushmouth
Just now, tomentose said:

Sorry my pictures are so bad guys I'm using a horribly  beat up phone until my new one comes in

Looks good to me.

What will you smoke with?

Also, be sure to go back and look at some older comments. I think we're all excited and missing some things when we talk over each other and so the comments merge hahaa!!!

• Like 1
Mushinist

Naps doesnt take long to evap, give it 12 more min the scrape. Dont worry if you scrape up a fine layer of goo or sticky deems, it's not contaminated with naps. You shouldn't smell naps anymore after its dry just the smell of fresh sneakers

• Like 2