• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mushmouth

• Mushinist

• tomentose

• MysticMadness

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you smoke DMT you'll start seeing colorful patterns in the world around you. Tracers and flashes... kind of like fire works. Only just a peek into the psychedelic universe. If you smoke more D

This is a well written tek, simplicity at its finest and if followed and not deviated from should yield nice results. It all starts with bark quality! As mentioned never throw anything out until

Cleaning an area a few days ago while I was at home sick, and I was pleasantly surprised to find a bag of acrb powder that I'd forgotten all about. Maybe 150-200g worth. All this talk of extracting is

Posted Images

mushmouth
Just now, tomentose said:

IMG_20210228_211045.jpg

Looks great!!! Does it look different from mine?

tomentose

Looks much stickier

IMG_20210228_211409.jpg

mushmouth
1 minute ago, tomentose said:

Looks much stickier

IMG_20210228_211409.jpg

Do you want to clean them up?

tomentose

I don't know? Should I?

mushmouth
Just now, tomentose said:

I don't know? Should I?

I'd smoke them shits for sure. But if it helps to ease your mind it migt be best to clean them.

Or you could get some Everclear and some kind of nice herbs....

Many ways to go from here.

• Like 2
Mushinist

Looks like a waxy powder to me, which is what mushmouths is, and mine. If its harsh you're not vaping it right, or use a dab rig if you have one.

Get you a few grams of deems and then make some enhanced leaf, then just smoke it like weed.

• Like 1
mushmouth
1 minute ago, Mushinist said:

Get you a few grams of deems and then make some enhanced leaf, then just smoke it like weed.

This is what I keep saying but I don't know if he's seen it yet.

@tomentose Can you post a pic of your pipe and lighter since you've tried it?

• Like 1
tomentose
21 hours ago, mushmouth said:

@tomentose Can you post a pic of your pipe and lighter since you've tried it?

Let's inbox that. I tried using a torch and it made it instantly burn my throat. It has crystalized back inside the pipe tho

I can't take great pics ATM either and I'm waiting on a better cam to get here

22 hours ago, mushmouth said:

@tomentose

I think I'm going to finish this batch of extractions before I try cleaning it up

The recsrytalization pattern in the pipe is actually very pretty

• Like 2
mushmouth

Here is how you smoke deems with an oil burner...

It's hit or miss with this shit, so just be cool.

Put .1g of deems in the bulb.

With a clean lighter, apply just enough heat to the bulb to melt the deems. If they start to smoke, take away the heat.

While the deems are melted, roll the oil burner around. The oil will make a coating on the inside of the bulb. Coat the entire inside of the bulb with this oil. It'll be easy to see when it's coated.

Now you're good. Take some deep breaths and relax a minute. One puff of deems from an oil burner should take a very long time.

OK. You're ready?

Point the oil burner as straight down as you can. You don't want the rez to hit your lips.

Apply just enough heat to the bulb to get the coating to start smoking real good.

When you see the smoke, start pulling on the pipe, really easy, and take away the heat.

You want to pull very slowly, stopping every 1/2 second to see if it's still smoking. Add heat if necessary.

Hold that puff in as long as you can and, boda bing.

31 minutes ago, tomentose said:

I think I'm going to finish this batch of extractions before I try cleaning it up

What I'm talking about here is making enhanced leaf.

• Like 2
tomentose

Thank you that helps alot, final question, how big of a cloud should I be blowing out

You say that one puff should take a very long time, how long? Thirty seconds?

Holy fuck

There we goooooooo9ooooooooooo

• Like 1
tomentose

IMG_20210302_004054.jpg

• Haha 2
mushmouth
6 hours ago, tomentose said:

Thank you that helps alot, final question, how big of a cloud should I be blowing out

You say that one puff should take a very long time, how long? Thirty seconds?

Holy fuck

There we goooooooo9ooooooooooo

Big cloud. Not as thick as a weed puff but should be a big cloud.

Might take thirty. Might take fifteen. Just pull very slow but fast enough to be able to completely fill your lungs.

Did you see it?

• Like 1
tomentose
On 3/2/2021 at 6:54 AM, mushmouth said:

Big cloud. Not as thick as a weed puff but should be a big cloud.

Might take thirty. Might take fifteen. Just pull very slow but fast enough to be able to completely fill your lungs.

Did you see it?

No but I saw colors dripping from stuff I'm convinced there is some form of impurity and what I have because it's just impossible to smoke definitely going to do some resourcation or at least try to clean it up with hexane.

Also got some gear for the next couple protocolsUSER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-588319825.jpeg.cf3741ee6594310c2bc130608c1cc670.jpegUSER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-2014730373.jpeg.dff40fcd150a37ef351fbbe9bf664f16.jpegUSER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1782590727.jpeg.bc47f0961e12490f8ec59e3db848cd11.jpeg

On 3/2/2021 at 6:54 AM, mushmouth said:

@mushmouth is there anyway to private message or send messages on this website when I go it says that activity is not available for my account I would really like to talk under the cover of shadows

• Like 1
mushmouth
19 hours ago, tomentose said:

No but I saw colors dripping from stuff I'm convinced there is some form of impurity and what I have because it's just impossible to smoke definitely going to do some resourcation or at least try to clean it up with hexane.

Also got some gear for the next couple protocolsUSER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-588319825.jpeg.cf3741ee6594310c2bc130608c1cc670.jpegUSER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-2014730373.jpeg.dff40fcd150a37ef351fbbe9bf664f16.jpegUSER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1782590727.jpeg.bc47f0961e12490f8ec59e3db848cd11.jpeg

@mushmouth is there anyway to private message or send messages on this website when I go it says that activity is not available for my account I would really like to talk under the cover of shadows

Sorry bud. I don't have PM here. You might want to start a thread and see what happens.

Is that big jar Pyrex?

mushmouth

I had to delete some PMs. Oh man! Going through some old threads hahaa!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Mushinist

Looking good!

The more the times you extract the easier it becomes.

• Like 1
tomentose

I am using three different solvents and 3 different levels of solvent temp during recrystallization, I have managed to make some beautiful looking needlepoint crystals but they are fragile.

I have noted a few things in the whole process which I'd like to add:

if you are doing this stb in the tek make sure you have legit naptha, (which is a hydrocarbon blend of lighter boiling fractions of petroleum). Of your in the US you are lucky, you have Vm&p (varnish makers and painters) naptha. Here in Canada most napthas are the heavier fractions which extract quite a bit of impurities, more than xylene in my experience.

seriously, get a pipette, atleast 10 ML. a 3 valve bulb also helps a ton.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1616641187843_6780684600736516902.jpeg

• Like 2
mushmouth

Those look great, bud!!! Have you tried it yet?

A good pipette and bulb is a huge help for extractions.

• Like 1
mushmouth
5 hours ago, tomentose said:

I have found the secret to the breaking mason jars. I have had three break the exact same way. I assume it's in conjunction with the weakening of the glass from the lye, but if you roll the jars a certain ways it creates cavation in the liquid, and makes a dull pop, and pops the bottom of the jar off, and no I'm not talking about shaking the jars or anything, it has to do with the notion of the fluid in the jar.

yes lol, very smooth now, no burning at all...alot of squares, no curves

Isn't that weird? With mush I get maybe only curves. Only straights and angles with deems.

Was it only visuals? or did you get any brain bending?

• Like 1
tomentose

a bit, kinda the feeling like I was repeated in multiple dimensions infinitely a slight deviation to the upper left each time. like 3rd eye camera for lack of a better description.

since I have so much solvents, acid and bases I decided to play around with some dried spe t uncontaminated grain. I don't mean to detail the thread or anything like that but I sifted a kilo of spent grain to get the dried mycelium, steeped in vinegar, filtered, basified until a fat layer appeared, separated the layers into containers and on addition of naptha a white precipitate started forming between the layers before drifting up and disapering in the naptha

IMG_20210331_062801.jpg

IMG_20210331_064328.jpg

• Like 1