Jump to content

Easy STB Extraction from Mimosa Hostilis


Recommended Posts

tomentose

@mushmouth I was reading up on my liquid liquid extraction technique and I came across this Screenshot_2021-04-01-10-07-24-821_com.android.chrome.png.a734a29f3cb21a2bfa63a17e4d8a380f.png

which had never really occured to me and makes sense once I looked into the data Screenshot_2021-04-01-10-12-26-500_com.android.chrome.png.0c7c11e3a6c8ecce52bf2b262e00c4e3.png9Screenshot_2021-04-01-10-08-07-445_com.android.chrome.png.8166a3ecfa7b4ff8c42b88687dee8a4e.png

@mushmouth I was reading up on my liquid liquid extraction technique and I came across this Screenshot_2021-04-01-10-07-24-821_com.android.chrome.png.a734a29f3cb21a2bfa63a17e4d8a380f.png

which had never really occured to me and makes sense once I looked into the data Screenshot_2021-04-01-10-12-26-500_com.android.chrome.png.0c7c11e3a6c8ecce52bf2b262e00c4e3.png9Screenshot_2021-04-01-10-08-07-445_com.android.chrome.png.8166a3ecfa7b4ff8c42b88687dee8a4e.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • mushmouth

    187

  • Mushinist

    60

  • tomentose

    51

  • MysticMadness

    34

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you smoke DMT you'll start seeing colorful patterns in the world around you. Tracers and flashes... kind of like fire works. Only just a peek into the psychedelic universe. If you smoke more D

This is a well written tek, simplicity at its finest and if followed and not deviated from should yield nice results. It all starts with bark quality! As mentioned never throw anything out until

Cleaning an area a few days ago while I was at home sick, and I was pleasantly surprised to find a bag of acrb powder that I'd forgotten all about. Maybe 150-200g worth. All this talk of extracting is

Posted Images

mushmouth

Way above my pay grade, bud. Are we still talking about deems? I do know that deems make you trip balls.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mush Zombie

He’s referencing that to say that there’s evidence that several small extractions are better than one large one.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
mushmouth
19 minutes ago, Mush Zombie said:

He’s referencing that to say that there’s evidence that several small extractions are better than one large one.

Now that I can understand.

I just go by the 2% rule. If I'm getting near that, I know my bark is good so I really can't be fucked about doing multiple extractions for around the same outcome.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mush Zombie

Always got to do what works for you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
mushmouth
14 minutes ago, tomentose said:

I'm looking for 4%

That would not be around the same outcome. Do you have more bark to try it?

What was the outcome of your last extraction?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mush Zombie
46 minutes ago, tomentose said:

I'm looking for 4%

Do it. It’s worth a try.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mushinist

Your bark only holds so much. This is one reason I use pre powdered. It's already broke down so that when I put it in the basic solution it just turns to a almost mucous consistency, at this point the deems is in freebase form, all of it, I use excess naps on a few pulls and it's done. I've let the soup sit for months to try to squeeze more out later, it's always just lipids. I dont have time for many small extractions.

Curious to see your experiment outcome though!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
mushmouth
3 hours ago, Mushinist said:

Your bark only holds so much. This is one reason I use pre powdered. It's already broke down so that when I put it in the basic solution it just turns to a almost mucous consistency, at this point the deems is in freebase form, all of it, I use excess naps on a few pulls and it's done. I've let the soup sit for months to try to squeeze more out later, it's always just lipids. I dont have time for many small extractions.

Curious to see your experiment outcome though!

I agree.

Over the years I've seen many people try to get more by using different techniques or times or... But around 2% is still the best I've seen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mushinist
57 minutes ago, mushmouth said:

I agree.

Over the years I've seen many people try to get more by using different techniques or times or... But around 2% is still the best I've seen.

It's always possible to get a little more from bark that may be loaded. As I have mentioned before, that all depends on many factors concerning bark quality and ones own extraction efficiency. 4% is unheard of and I'm curious to see if tomentose can get close to it honestly.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...