• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mushmouth

• Mushinist

• MysticMadness

• magicman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you smoke DMT you'll start seeing colorful patterns in the world around you. Tracers and flashes... kind of like fire works. Only just a peek into the psychedelic universe. If you smoke more D

This is a well written tek, simplicity at its finest and if followed and not deviated from should yield nice results. It all starts with bark quality! As mentioned never throw anything out until

Cleaning an area a few days ago while I was at home sick, and I was pleasantly surprised to find a bag of acrb powder that I'd forgotten all about. Maybe 150-200g worth. All this talk of extracting is

Posted Images

MysticMadness
1 hour ago, magicman said:

YES!!!, HOLY FUCK, YES!!!! Goddamn, you're the fuckin man Mushmouth! Fuckin LOVE this guy! Interdimensional communication, that's what it's all about, at least the last ego-death DMT trip :D Fuckin humbles a person. Not that pleasant while your in that deep, but after you return it's great. You're like, holy shit I survived! LOL

And I thought I had broken through before.. Now I'm scared :P Hahahaha. Going to pick up my naps as soon as I'm done eating and then hopefully I will know whether or not this US source is good :) 

• Like 2
Those Who Were

holly shit thats a good yield magic!! i want to try this tek and use my enail for the test. also can i do this tek with p. viridis leaves? or should i do it with mhrb first

• Like 1
Don_Shadow

You guys are gods. Gotta get my hands on some of this stuff, never had the opportunity. I bet it feels good to blast off on your own home-made jet fuel.

• Like 1
magicman

I've tried to do an A/B extraction with P. Viridis leaves and I didn't really yield shit. I'm not sure if it would work with STB, but the A/B wasn't worth the effort. There might be a tek on DMT-Nexus??

MysticMadness

So one of the jars has RB suspended in the naps. No clue how I'm going to seperate it without sucking up the RB. How can I prevent this next time? Think I'll add more naps for the second pull - but don't think it'll work. I added the same amount of water/lye to each jar, so maybe it was the consistency of the RB? One of them was a little more powdery because it was the bottom of the bag but i didn't label them so not sure if it was the one with the RB suspended. Think I could add more water/lye or is it too late? If so how much would you think? 

On another note so far so good with this vendor. I'm assuming the yellow is good!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

magicman

Maybe just give it some time to separate more, hopefully the rb will eventually fall out of the naps. There's no emulsion layer so it doesn't look like you shook it too hard. I wouldn't add anything to it, or use more naps.

• Like 2
MysticMadness

Cool. Hopefully this turns out well! It's yellow but not cloudy.. Kinda has me worried. I did take like an hour to do the first pull though so maybe it cooling off has something to do with it??

Edit: It also seperates faster than 15 minutes. Idk how long exactly but I'd say 5-10 mins. 

Edit #2: Stuck it in the freezer for a few seconds and now it's definitely cloudy. Is it supposed to be cloudy without freezer? I left it in the freezer for maybe 10 mins. There is some yellow gunk stuck to the glass now, doesn't look crystalline at all though. Hmm...

• Like 1
Those Who Were

the temp of the solution definitely affects the solubility of anything disolved in a solvent. i believe the higher temps are kept so more dmt will be dissolved in the nap so cooling it down before separating it will only precip the dmt out of the nap layer i think

• Like 2
MysticMadness
5 minutes ago, johnwayne1357 said:

the temp of the solution definitely affects the solubility of anything disolved in a solvent. i believe the higher temps are kept so more dmt will be dissolved in the nap so cooling it down before separating it will only precip the dmt out of the nap layer i think

Luckily I do understand that much. & Yeah I'm definitely doing the second pull faster. Goof on my part. Still wondering what this yellow gunk is though. :/

magicman

I think the yellow is just other active alkaloids that will give a more full spectrum trip, but don't quote me on that. When I combined the naps from all 5 pulls, it was still clear when I put it in the freezer. Your final product will just have a yellow tint to it, which is what I always thought was normal for STB teks, but I got pure white xstals when doing this tek. You're good mystic, just try not to get any witches brew in your naps :) 

• Like 1
MysticMadness
4 minutes ago, magicman said:

I think the yellow is just other active alkaloids that will give a more full spectrum trip, but don't quote me on that. When I combined the naps from all 5 pulls, it was still clear when I put it in the freezer. Your final product will just have a yellow tint to it, which is what I always thought was normal for STB teks, but I got pure white xstals when doing this tek. You're good mystic, just try not to get any witches brew in your naps :) 

Well bad news. I used a plastic turkey baster and on the third pull it just slopped into the mix.. Figured it'd be okay to use just once while I was waiting on my glass, but I guess not. Perhaps the plastic is the yellow stuff.. Oh well, gonna freeze precip it anyways just to see if there's any xtals so that I atleast know if the MHRB source is any good. Think as far as me visiting hyper space goes, I'm screwed. Any way to get the plastic out?

mushmouth
32 minutes ago, MysticMadness said:

Well bad news. I used a plastic turkey baster and on the third pull it just slopped into the mix.. Figured it'd be okay to use just once while I was waiting on my glass, but I guess not. Perhaps the plastic is the yellow stuff.. Oh well, gonna freeze precip it anyways just to see if there's any xtals so that I atleast know if the MHRB source is any good. Think as far as me visiting hyper space goes, I'm screwed. Any way to get the plastic out?

Has anyone from ology sent you anything yet?

MysticMadness
6 minutes ago, mushmouth said:

Has anyone from ology sent you anything yet?

No they haven't. Hey do you think a mini A/B on the end product would get the plastic out?

mushmouth
11 hours ago, magicman said:

YES!!!, HOLY FUCK, YES!!!! Goddamn, you're the fuckin man Mushmouth! Fuckin LOVE this guy! Interdimensional communication, that's what it's all about, at least the last ego-death DMT trip :D Fuckin humbles a person. Not that pleasant while your in that deep, but after you return it's great. You're like, holy shit I survived! LOL

Glad to hear it bro. You made my day 

The first time I got there I was freakin terrified. I had the boss leaning over my right shoulder patting my left shoulder while his apprentice stood about 10' away from me with his mouth mushing way out straight at me doing the most insane psychedelic blizzard right in my face. I'll never forget it. All I could think was, "MY GOD!!! THEY'RE REAL!?!?" When everything stopped building and it planed out, I was just stood there petrified. I asked them if I made it. The boss says, "Fuck yea you made it." There were others there and they came mushing out of the patterns. They all got in front of me and were cheering each other because they were able to get me to see them. Not even fucking kidding. THEY WERE HIGH FIVING EACH OTHER FOR IT. That's how happy they were to see me. Still in awe of it.

It's a lot easier to visit with them now.

12 minutes ago, MysticMadness said:

No they haven't. Hey do you think a mini A/B on the end product would get the plastic out?

I'm not sure. If the crystals look funny you should def try it. Did it just melt down?

You should keep your FP bowl very still when it's in the freezer.

I've had floaters in my NAP but not that much. It has me worried.

Do you have a pic of your FP bowl?

I really do apologize about that Mystic. I'm the one who told you that it would prob be ok to use a turkey baster. I'll make it up to you some how.

• Like 1
MysticMadness

I think I'll try it regardless of how it looks, because there's definitely plastic in there. And I didn't really see it happen it was so fast, I believe it melted because what I did see fall in there looked like a drop of liquid - but it also looks cracked so idk. Again, it happened so fast I literally missed it by blinking lol. I'll try to keep the FP as still as I can. what do you do with the floaters? Maybe it's the plastic/rubber in the jar lid? I've heard it may contain BPAs or something along the same line. Let me get you a pic. 

& Its okay man, I knew better anyways. It's what I get for being my anxious self. I just feel bad for you because I know I'd feel like dog shit if I were in your shoes. :/ No worries bro.

Here's the pics 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MysticMadness
1 hour ago, mushmouth said:

Got it. And what does it look like today?

It looks good!! I think we definitely know that the source is good at least, even if I can't smoke it. :P 

EDIT: PM me if you want the source!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2
MysticMadness

So gotta figure out a better way to pour or maybe siphon the nap off the FP bowl next time. Spilled over half of it all over the place.. Also didn't FP for 24+ hours as I planned to just do it long enough to see xtals and then redissolve and A/B because of the plastic. Eh. If I even end up with ANYTHING smokable I'll be happy. Plus I get the glass pipette today and still have 50g of the Mexican MHRB to try. You live and you learn. I've learned so much these past two days.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1
Those Who Were

shit yeah man, if only one extraction gets screwed up then thats still a success dude, most of my failures are successes if i learn! also without threads like this others would make the same if not more mistakes. 100% sucess imo

• Like 1
MysticMadness

Before the mini A/B / back salt. Getting glass pipette & doing that today. 

PS.. MM, do you have tips on how to salvage the goodies along the bottom edge of the bowl? Razor blade can't get in there and seems like a good bit. 

image.jpg

• Like 1
wolfskin

i use a old gift card to scrap it out. im sure there are better ways. i cut it in half and its the perfect size for me at least

• mushmouth pinned this topic