• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mushmouth

• Mushinist

• tomentose

• MysticMadness

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you smoke DMT you'll start seeing colorful patterns in the world around you. Tracers and flashes... kind of like fire works. Only just a peek into the psychedelic universe. If you smoke more D

This is a well written tek, simplicity at its finest and if followed and not deviated from should yield nice results. It all starts with bark quality! As mentioned never throw anything out until

Cleaning an area a few days ago while I was at home sick, and I was pleasantly surprised to find a bag of acrb powder that I'd forgotten all about. Maybe 150-200g worth. All this talk of extracting is

Posted Images

mushmouth
1 hour ago, MysticMadness said:

Anyone want to see an (almost) "food safe" lime A/B Tek that I've been trying to come up with? I've recently become quite fond of the extraction process and organic chemistry in general. Only non food-safe ingredient is Naphtha, which we know is negligible if using clean naps and allowed to fully evap. I also think that this Tek would work with ACRB. Need to order some and try.

Still needs a little more work for optimal yield so I'm not quite so ready to put it out yet but so far so good.

I believe this to be near the purest DMT can get, or at least for a kitchen chemist anyways. 75/25 25% crystal clear (which I understand to be DMT in its purest form) and 75% solid white. You can't even really see the clear crystals in the pic but you can try! Oh yeah, and it yields some pretty big Xtals. Hopefully you can tell by the pic. :D 

image.jpeg

Why would you put that here?

MysticMadness
21 minutes ago, mushmouth said:

Why would you put that here?

I didn't mean to step on your toes bro! Just the only DMT ex thread here, and I figured it'd be a good place to ask. I'll delete the post. Please delete the quote so it's not here anymore. @NewFoundGlory Please do the same.

Let me make it clear that by no means was I insinuating that your Tek isn't as good. Hell, it's where I started & it yielded mighty fine product! In fact the yield is at least 2x more, and I can't really tell a difference in potency. 

If I even make the Tek now, I'll make it specifically for ACRB (provided that it works).

Sorry again man, now I feel like an ass. I really hope you know I didn't mean it that way.

MysticMadness
1 minute ago, NewFoundGlory said:

Kiss and make up?

lol.

Well it's just that now I truly feel like an asshole.. I hope MM isn't mad at me. :( He's been so good to me...

Lazerus00
2 hours ago, magicman said:

HOLY BALLS. I'm still kinda trippin. My phone alarm just went off, and I went in to my flower room, and the tops of my weed are so heavy they're all laying over, it looked so weird, like my plants were all bowing to me, like I was their god.

I heated my dab rig and had a HUGE hit, more than ever b4, then I decided no, and took half of it. I'm glad, as soon as I do the deemers, I'm like, "FUCK! WHAT DID I DO? WHY???" Then it's like FUCK YA! But every time it's different. Man, if I did do the full scoop, I would've been deeper than I've ever gone. That shit is scary, and even this time I knew I shouldn't be in this place. I know this shit is everywhere around us all the time, but to live it is fucking scary. Fucking humbling for sure.

Last time I went SO far it scared the shit out of me, I don't think I was ready to go farther. Goddamn MM, I know how you felt when you said "Shit, what did I do? Am I ever coming back from this?" I know how you have felt, kinda, but I am scared to go there again.

Fucking awesome experience every time. It put me in my place once again, which I really needed right now. Fuck god, there's much more out there than just one fucking creator. It's a spiritual experience every blimmin time!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck

turn your pm's on!!!

• Like 1
nullSalva

Alright I've been following this shit for a while now. This is officially the first POST I've made on 'ology in about 3 years -- despite sending PMs to some old (and new) friends, so consider yourself privileged @mushmouth haha. Nothing against the forum, btw. I still love this place, I just pop in every now and then, but unfortunately most the people I knew are now long gone.

So anyway, I just ordered 100g MHRB to try it out. Domestic order so hopefully it'll be here by Saturday. As far as the sodium hydroxide goes, what have you guys been using? Was thinking about just going to Lowe's and getting some drain cleaner (100% sodium hydroxide) if they have any -- that work?

• Like 2
mushmouth
10 hours ago, magicman said:

HOLY BALLS. I'm still kinda trippin. My phone alarm just went off, and I went in to my flower room, and the tops of my weed are so heavy they're all laying over, it looked so weird, like my plants were all bowing to me, like I was their god.

I heated my dab rig and had a HUGE hit, more than ever b4, then I decided no, and took half of it. I'm glad, as soon as I do the deemers, I'm like, "FUCK! WHAT DID I DO? WHY???" Then it's like FUCK YA! But every time it's different. Man, if I did do the full scoop, I would've been deeper than I've ever gone. That shit is scary, and even this time I knew I shouldn't be in this place. I know this shit is everywhere around us all the time, but to live it is fucking scary. Fucking humbling for sure.

Last time I went SO far it scared the shit out of me, I don't think I was ready to go farther. Goddamn MM, I know how you felt when you said "Shit, what did I do? Am I ever coming back from this?" I know how you have felt, kinda, but I am scared to go there again.

Fucking awesome experience every time. It put me in my place once again, which I really needed right now. Fuck god, there's much more out there than just one fucking creator. It's a spiritual experience every blimmin time!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck

It is an incredible experience :smiley-shocked010:

I don't blame you bro. I'm scared every time I go in lol. Here lately I've just been doing fly bys. You know, the stuff I used to call "glitz and glamour." 3D pattern rooms, maybe a mollusk up in the corner of the room. Since I've been in so deep, the GnG has a whole new meaning to it,lol.

I'm glad you enjoyed the show magic. This is the reason I made the tek. Thanks for sharing bro.

nullSalva
1 hour ago, magicman said:

That's where I get my Lye^^

That's where I got mine lol

1 hour ago, mushmouth said:

You and ordering shit, I swear haha. How do you make lye edible anyway?? 0.o 

Roebic Professional Strength Crystal Drain Opener - 100% LYE - 2 lbs

^^ This is what I got. That what you get @magicman?

mushmouth

LMAO! I don't care what they do to it, I'm not eating it.

Mine is for making soap.

5 minutes ago, nullSalva said:

That's where I got mine lol

You and ordering shit, I swear haha. How do you make lye edible anyway?? 0.o 

Roebic Professional Strength Crystal Drain Opener - 100% LYE - 2 lbs

^^ This is what I got. That what you get @magicman?

Dude!!! Mine was 4 bucks. Yours says 18.

• mushmouth pinned this topic