• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mushmouth

• Mushinist

• tomentose

• MysticMadness

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you smoke DMT you'll start seeing colorful patterns in the world around you. Tracers and flashes... kind of like fire works. Only just a peek into the psychedelic universe. If you smoke more D

This is a well written tek, simplicity at its finest and if followed and not deviated from should yield nice results. It all starts with bark quality! As mentioned never throw anything out until

Cleaning an area a few days ago while I was at home sick, and I was pleasantly surprised to find a bag of acrb powder that I'd forgotten all about. Maybe 150-200g worth. All this talk of extracting is

Posted Images

Those Who Were

i second the second thread idea lol maybe dmt questions and answers?

id do a log and just start it there but my shit hasnt come in:///////

• Like 2
mushmouth
5 hours ago, Loneshroom said:

Lol next question... Start new thread for this? Don't wanna blow this one up lol

I'll answer your question either way. There is a forum called MMJ Cactus And Other Cool Plants in the forums. That's where I've put most stuff about DMT. If you make a new thread tag me in it.

• Like 1
Those Who Were

cool cool i will make new one in the next hour if the fucking mailman would stop dicking around and head on over to my po box lol

• Like 2
mushmouth
Just now, johnwayne1357 said:

cool cool i will make new one in the next hour if the fucking mailman would stop dicking around and head on over to my po box lol

:headbang:

• 2 months later...
Those Who Were

fuck yeah man! last night after u left chat the second pull got up to 133 and thats when i saw other shit coming over the first one that was at 125 was crystal white. lots o fun to be had with that fancy thing dude!!

• Like 1
Those Who Were

no the temp of the bottom of the pressur cooker the jars were siting in so the nap was prob a lil cooler. that probe is gonna prove pretty usefull dude hell yeah.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
mushmouth

Holy crap, you hit on so much. Thanks Mush. Give me a minute, gona make some coffee and wake up. Be right back.

• Like 1
  • mushmouth pinned this topic