• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Austiclees

How to clean WBS the lazy and effective way

BEYOND2

nice shit AUS thats cool

shroomolas

Images arent working:'(

BEYOND2

Images arent working:'(

i can see them

Austiclees

Oh, sorry about that shroomolas, I had the gallery set to friends only. Should be working for you now.

shroomolas

Awesome job Austicees ;) Id like to mention this wont work without a yuengling! So dont try!

• Like 1

Dozzer

Great Aus, that's a good idea, very well put together indeed, Fantastic Job !!! Peace **D**

Flawedprophecy

Nice write up man. :)

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• MysticMadness
      It will be fine! They take a bit longer to ship because everything is prepared fresh. No worries though because this only means good things for you! I'm not sure if they send a shipping notification, maybe someone can chime in here. Either way, you should have them soon! Cheers.
    • Tattooed Headshrinker
      I recently ordered the beginners pack from Source of Spores based on the recommendations I read on this site. However, over two weeks have passed and I have not received my order — I haven’t even received a shipping notice or any updates on my order. I’ve tried emailing them but have not received a response. Is this typical for them? Has anyone else had problems ordering from them recently?
    • Bill Cozart
       Well, I've been told that we should try to avoid heat mats or incubation(for colonization), it would depend on how cold it gets in your grow area.   It can be room temp for both fruiting and incubating, 65-78 F is what I've read most on here.  The need for an incubation chamber for colonizing is old info that's generally considered outdated, but if your area is below like 60 F, you probably should add some heat preferably mild, especially under a FC(fruitin chamber).  If it's that cold(below 63F) then you might want to use it, but maybe don't set the bin directly on the pad, elevate it a tiny bit. GL.  BTW, the problem I have is I gotta run a heater/furnace, and it dries eveything out, so watch out for that
    • Busta cap
      My temps around my house including on top of the fridge are just to cold. I keep it in the gh to maintain a temp of 77 to 81. I use the air pump to exchange the air inside. But when i switch to fruiting i will be changing the climate. Im using th gh as my incubator as i have nothing. When im ready to fruit ill look into getting a dedicated incubator.  My temps around my house including on top of the fridge are just to cold. I keep it in the gh to maintain a temp of 77 to 81. I use the air pump to exchange the air inside. But when i switch to fruiting i will be changing the climate. Im using th gh as my incubator as i have nothing. When im ready to fruit ill look into getting a dedicated incubator.
    • darkvoyager
      i'd also  suggest u start with the MSS, do some more reading  spore syringe.if youre just getting started thats all impossible right now just buy one they're cheap