I've microdose all of about 4 times so far and usually I'll eat them straight (though i don't like the taste) or grind them and put them in juice. 

I wanted to know personal recommendations on best ways and amounts to take them. 

I was thinking about finding gel caps to put them in.. If so, can i grind a few microdoses up ahead of time, and put them in caps without having potency loss when i take them?

• 1 year later...

Is it recommended to microdose for such problems as depression and fits of rage. I usually just smoke pot but i am working on getting a new job and need to piss clean. 

Mostly want to know if anyone thinks it would help with the rage part.

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Is it recommended to microdose for such problems as depression and fits of rage. I usually just smoke pot but i am working on getting a new job and need to piss clean. 

Depanda on the person. My micro dose is about 4 grams over a day times.  Drinking it as tea is good , so is a Shrooms ice cream so is tictures made in mass doses like a whole monotub fruit per batch

Niidaho
4 hours ago, Brad said:

I personally don't think they will help with rage Brad Imo u are going to have to sit down and figure it out.rage for me is brought on by something are someone in my life .u have to dig it up and get rid of it if u can't toss are avoid it confront it .somtimes it's hard to pinpoint for me it was the stupidity and greed of normal society and miss treatment by the va system .so I disconnected from them as much as poss .much better now.im not trying to soapbox it Brad just saying what I think will really help.

Rage and frustration is destructive in your life so get rid of it as fast as u can .goodluck @Brad

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes i am sure it is my environment.  Moving back to the usa has been extremely hard on me. I miss freedom and i feel trapped really bad. Maybe its a fight or flight issue. Idk. 

When i do a normal or large dose i feel good for about a week so thats why i was wondering.

• Like 1
Fungi2b

Iv got "rapid cycling bi polar." My mood swings are fast and many. It makes me quite unstable and unpredictable. Tumps micro dose far exceeds mine I find a .5 tea in the a.m after I'm awake and moving helps alot up to a gram. I also micro dose mdma at times like a qrtr pill (60 to 70 mg I get strong ones) 

Start low and go slow and remember that it wont feel the same after a few days and you prob don't need to do it every day to start. Just find your balance but take your time and do it right. You gotta feel better but be functional.

• Thanks 1
Niidaho

It may work Brad ? I wasn't saying don't try it just don't mask what is making u unhappy to the point of acceptance .Funny we were always told this is the land of the free then u get old are smart enuf to see its free as long as u are doing what the state wants u to .ive been looking into South America it looks better and better to me .

• Like 1
Fungi2b

I'm unhappy cause I'm lacking in certain brain chems and over produce others. That's my true issue everything else is just "triggers" really.

That or I'm just a real a-hole.

Canaduh? Free healthcare?

Iv got bottles and bottles of uppers for when I'm down and downers for when in to up. No thanks on the meds please I wanna keep the hair I have left and like having erections.

3 hours ago, tomentose said:

y'all need to come to canada

after I finish building my tiny house - im there. start clearing a place in your yard for my house - and thanks for the invite. lol

4 hours ago, Niidaho said:

.ive been looking into South America it looks better and better to me .

carefull - 8 years in central America is what opened my eyes. its the best and worst thing I have ever done for myself.

I am going to try microdose. day off tomorrow - I begin. im going to do it a lil different. microdose then 2 day no dose, then microdose and 2 days off ect...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/2/2017 at 6:17 AM, Brad said:

I been doing some reading and listening, I think if you had a proper plan or meditative focus or practice while engaged with the medicine you can try to rewire your neural network or whatever to help connect your response/reactions with different mental expressions. I am basing this all on speculative observation and personal experience. I also think these plus Lions mane can help repair and stimulate neurons that may need to be reactivated... again I am trying to remember what I read and heard, this is not verbatim. I micro dose .2 - .5 once a week and 5g once a month and 3 g in between that and I have notice amazing mental clarity and emotional stability. I feel its all intuitive, this self therapy for now.

• Like 1
sandalphon

2 years into it. Daily for a year and a half. .5g...up to 1g. Some days...I'll eat over 3 grams throughout the day.

And yes...it does help with anger. A lot.

• Like 2

I got bi polar and borderline personality disorder and a dose of p.t.s.d from child abuse. I micro all the time .5 to a g with cubes less with truffles generally in the a.m before the fam wake up. I'm a real ass-hat at times and they help me "see me as I am" and help me check that shit.

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...
LushFlush
On 10/2/2017 at 9:17 AM, Brad said:

You can piss clean with psilocybin in your system?

• Like 1
Moonphase
16 hours ago, LushFlush said:

You can piss clean with psilocybin in your system?

If they don't test for it.   Obviously if it's part of the diagnostic test it'll show.

• 2 years later...