• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychoNanoNaut

• magicman

• Fungi2b

• jamesmoody513

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had bad luck this grow season, started out with 4 plants, 1 was male and pollinated 2 females. My fault for not tending to plants, drip irrigation makes it easy to water w/o checking them. The one pla

They are really taking off now. Pics. 

Ok, I will continue this thread as my 2017 pot grow log. Since I usually delete pictures after I post them, the picture la above are the plants as babies, they are now transplanted into the ground and

Posted Images

Loneshroom

Love the doggy!! She has good taste! Bummer, but funny. Let's us know how the cloning works out for you.

• Like 1
PsychoNanoNaut

But life is full of opportunities if you stay positive, after getting a secure lock ima attempt my first outdoor grow in this space, already noc'd several WBS jars. Now for some reading.. 

• Like 2
PsychoNanoNaut
9 minutes ago, Loneshroom said:

Love the doggy!! She has good taste! Bummer, but funny. Let's us know how the cloning works out for you.

Thanks, yes she is my hiking and smoking pal. St. Bernards are really sweet dogs, very good with children. They have a bad rep because cujo methinks lol. Altho while being protective they can get very aggresive. I had a good laugh at the whole situation too. 

• Like 1
PsychoNanoNaut

We went on our weekly hike. We live in the desert so it's hot out here. So we sat down in the shade to smoke a hooter. :toke:

IMG_0246.JPG

Then we saw a random horse.. lol

IMG_0250.JPG

• Like 2
PsychoNanoNaut

So that got me thinking about hpoo, and growing mushies. Then I had an idea, mush do grow wild here but not the good cubes, there are are few water holes that I know of with the right environment especially during the coming month or two. I actually save my cannabis seeds to dump at these areas, I never really harvest any because the wildlife eats it all. But that's ok, it's my way of contributing back to Mother Nature. Lol. Anyways ima take a bag of hpoo, a crapload of LC syringes and start attempting to create wild colonies of cubes. I have seen other wild mushrooms out there so I won't fuck with any of them. Period. (even the ones I may manage to grow) This will just be for fun, adventure and to give the wildlife something to talk about. Will take lotsa pics and share here in a few days. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
PsychoNanoNaut

Hahaha! That is hilarious. You need to train them to seek and gank other peoples' stashes now and you will be set. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
PsychoNanoNaut
1 hour ago, Mushinist said:

That all looks fantastic PNN! Hell of a garden going on there, and probably seems like a small oasis in the middle of the desert, lol.

Thanks man! I collect rainwater, use gray water (just shower), drip irrigation, compost and mulch heavily, fertilize with organic materials and water at night. You have to here, water evaporates as fast as it comes out the hose during summer lol. Solar panels are also a must.

• Like 1
Mushinist

Oh I believe it about the water, and its a good thing you recycle as much as you can.

Regardless I can tell you are putting in a lot work and its impressive, I'm envious honestly, and as EP mentioned please do keep the pics coming because I enjoy seeing things like that :thumbs_up:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...