• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychoNanoNaut

• magicman

• Fungi2b

• jamesmoody513

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had bad luck this grow season, started out with 4 plants, 1 was male and pollinated 2 females. My fault for not tending to plants, drip irrigation makes it easy to water w/o checking them. The one pla

They are really taking off now. Pics. 

Ok, I will continue this thread as my 2017 pot grow log. Since I usually delete pictures after I post them, the picture la above are the plants as babies, they are now transplanted into the ground and

Posted Images

jamesmoody513

Loved the photos. U have alot to be proud of. Way to go bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 1
magicman

Looking good Psycho! It does look like they need to be fed though. Maybe a compost tea, or Mainiak turned me on to this stuff called MaxSea. It is awesome, and pretty cheap. It will green those leaves up nicely, and you will see noticable growth in a day or 2. At the very least I would top dress with some worm castings. :)

• Like 2
PsychoNanoNaut
1 hour ago, magicman said:

Looking good Psycho! It does look like they need to be fed though. Maybe a compost tea, or Mainiak turned me on to this stuff called MaxSea. It is awesome, and pretty cheap. It will green those leaves up nicely, and you will see noticable growth in a day or 2. At the very least I would top dress with some worm castings. :)

Will do brother, thanks!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
OpenBar
1 minute ago, PsychoNanoNaut said:

I really should get into the nitty gritty of it all, with all the strains and shit available nowadays.

I agreee. Top that sucker. Then even clone that plant if you want more of it. instead of letting it go. same idea with the different mushroom strains

• Like 1
Queen Isabella

Oh ok. Still waiting on my seeds. Coming from overseas. It always takes about a month. I never produced any seeds but this year I am definitely gonna have plenty. Not gonna polinate the whole plant just one or two branches.

• Like 1
Queen Isabella

How's the heat stroke going out there, it leveled off out here after a few days and it's just normal hot now...

PsychoNanoNaut

It's hot as hades out here. Plants love it as long as they have water. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
jamesmoody513

About how much San pedro does it take for a decent investigation?

Is that one photo a San pedro grafted to bamboo? ?

• Like 1