• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychoNanoNaut

• magicman

• Fungi2b

• jamesmoody513

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had bad luck this grow season, started out with 4 plants, 1 was male and pollinated 2 females. My fault for not tending to plants, drip irrigation makes it easy to water w/o checking them. The one pla

They are really taking off now. Pics. 

Ok, I will continue this thread as my 2017 pot grow log. Since I usually delete pictures after I post them, the picture la above are the plants as babies, they are now transplanted into the ground and

Posted Images

Psycho Garden !!  I love it man . Great stuff.

Can the San Pedro grow year round indoors at about 68-73f ?

Id love to revisit my Mescaline adventure from long ago someday.

• Like 2
Queen Isabella

Have those mealy bugs on your cactus attacked your weed yet.

Or is that some kind of growth that just looks similar to a mealy bug, ? 

• Like 1
jamesmoody513

Man ,what a bunch of beautifully plants. I love growing things. I'm rooting for you. Great Growing. I'd have to hang my head to show mine. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 1
jamesmoody513

Gollye,I'm way to late to Evan get started. I need to get out & revisit new friends.

• Like 1
PsychoNanoNaut
5 hours ago, jamesmoody513 said:

Gollye,I'm way to late to Evan get started. I need to get out & revisit new friends.

Never too late, that's what I thought months ago when browsing through some members cacti grow logs here. It's where I learned all this shit, that and a ton of other reading. Another notable fact is not everyone lives where it's hot and dry enough for cactus. I have struggled for years growing a garden in the desert, it's nice to grow cacti for a change.

• Like 2
Queen Isabella

That's amazing the way that works. Kewl man. I haven't tried the cacti ever. I have used the morning Glory though. I did a full ounce of powderized seed. I didn't enjoy the first twelve hours of the experience cuz I didn't know anything about how to extract from the seeds back then, 23 years ago. It was entense though, I could feel myself rising up out of my body but refused to let go cuz I was so nauseous I didn't wanna leave myself there and drown in my own vomit. I haven't done it again yet but would like to do an extract and do it again. 

• Like 2
PsychoNanoNaut

I have some morning glory vines growing I love the color of the flowers. I like snail vine and queen's wreath also, my favorite vine is by far passion fruit, I grew it before but the cold zapped it in winter and I haven't tried again. 

Fungi2b

Can you recommend a site for Cati cuttings? Your garden is awesome I had no idea cubes grow there. Great idea to try to save the plant your pup sampled by cloning it. Iv done the same for deer damage in my area.

• Like 1
PsychoNanoNaut
3 hours ago, Fungi2b said:

Can you recommend a site for Cati cuttings? Your garden is awesome I had no idea cubes grow there. Great idea to try to save the plant your pup sampled by cloning it. Iv done the same for deer damage in my area.

For cacti, anywhere hot, dry and miserable will do. lol. Cubes can be grown inside anywhere. This grow season I got a chain and lock on the plants so my stoner dog stays out. Thanks for the kind words. Welcome to ology bro. 

• Like 2
Fungi2b
10 hours ago, PsychoNanoNaut said:

For cacti, anywhere hot, dry and miserable will do. lol. Cubes can be grown inside anywhere. This grow season I got a chain and lock on the plants so my stoner dog stays out. Thanks for the kind words. Welcome to ology bro. 

I ment a site that will send me cuttings of certain breeds that ppl like us would grow

And yw, tyfor your offer info sent

• Like 1
PsychoNanoNaut

I have not tried any sites to get cuttings. I live in the desert it just took some looking for me. I got a few other from eBay but that's always hit and miss. Scammers everywhere that will send you the common PC cultivar of San Pedro that contains little to no alkaloids. I like that place cause everyone makes their own reputation. Just check feedback comments and ratings closely.  Peyote is a little harder to get, in the states, only if your part of a Native American tribe or church.

• Like 1
Mushinist

Yes but its a nice little oasis in the middle of the desert, and I'm sure whoever were to buy it will appreciate the work you put into it, I know I would!

• Like 1
MaiNiaK

Those last 2 MJ pics are straight up male. It will seed the rest of the plants around it if you don't do something soon. From the 2 pics, it doesn't look like its dumping pollen yet.

• Like 2