• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychoNanoNaut

• magicman

• Fungi2b

• jamesmoody513

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had bad luck this grow season, started out with 4 plants, 1 was male and pollinated 2 females. My fault for not tending to plants, drip irrigation makes it easy to water w/o checking them. The one pla

They are really taking off now. Pics. 

Ok, I will continue this thread as my 2017 pot grow log. Since I usually delete pictures after I post them, the picture la above are the plants as babies, they are now transplanted into the ground and

Posted Images

Fungi2b

Ohhh the good ol days. No-one around here "members" those.

• Like 1
tomentose

Double barrel sunshine n purple haze what they called email up here

Looked like nerds candy

Never .and that mistake again O_O

Running with mycelium studio inc

• Like 1
Fungi2b
40 minutes ago, tomentose said:

Double barrel sunshine n purple haze what they called email up here

Looked like nerds candy

Never .and that mistake again O_O

Huh? And I thought I was a bad proofreader. Lol

• Like 2
PsychoNanoNaut

Thanks Maniak, that plant will die when I get home from work today.

El_Piraña
On 7/16/2017 at 9:24 PM, Queen Isabella said:

That's amazing the way that works. Kewl man. I haven't tried the cacti ever. I have used the morning Glory though. I did a full ounce of powderized seed. I didn't enjoy the first twelve hours of the experience cuz I didn't know anything about how to extract from the seeds back then, 23 years ago. It was entense though, I could feel myself rising up out of my body but refused to let go cuz I was so nauseous I didn't wanna leave myself there and drown in my own vomit. I haven't done it again yet but would like to do an extract and do it again.

Morning glory seeds are definitely worth exploring if you don't mind the nausea and vomiting....and by that I mean nausea that is so intense that you wish you only had food poisoning or stomach flu instead! lol 

I had several experiences doing cold water extractions of MG seeds last year. Lower doses gave me the most wonderful body high.  After the nausea subsides (and it does) the experience is nice. Only the last time did I finally consume enough to have hallucinations, it was very cool but I was so exhausted that I fell asleep soon after it started :facepalm:

• Like 1
tomentose

Its all about the Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds when it comes to LSA. Blows MG right outta the water

45 minutes ago, El_Piraña said:

Morning glory seeds are definitely worth exploring if you don't mind the nausea and vomiting....and by that I mean nausea that is so intense that you wish you only had food poisoning or stomach flu instead! lol 

I had several experiences doing cold water extractions of MG seeds last year. Lower doses gave me the most wonderful body high.  After the nausea subsides (and it does) the experience is nice. Only the last time did I finally consume enough to have hallucinations, it was very cool but I was so exhausted that I fell asleep soon after it started :facepalm:

tomentose

How did you get those samples :0

magicman

Sweet man! That line is pretty awesome, my friend only uses Nectar and Raw for his organic grows. It always looks pretty fire. It's not too late to start feeding the plants that shit, especially the flower nutes cuz your plants are probably in pre-flower by now, right? They're at least in stretch mode I'm guessing. Let's see them ladies!

• Like 2
PsychoNanoNaut
12 hours ago, tomentose said:

How did you get those samples :0

Sorry, my bad, it's Oresgon's "Only" not "Finest". Go to www.oregonsonly.com then fill out the form, they contact you by email and give you shipping quote and payment options. 

8 hours ago, TentacleFace said:

Eat the dog. :lol:

lol, It's a trade off.. The dog keeps my plants safe, but at the same time is the biggest threat to them. 

Fungi2b

Iv got alot more experience with this than mush.  Agree with magic (your quick flash won't do much) but a porch light or motion light will Jack them all up brother. BTW where did your m.r sample come from?

• Like 1
PsychoNanoNaut

Good to know about the light, they are in a dark area of the yard thankfully and I rarely go in there at night cause I don't want any unwanted attention (light, noise) in there. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
ljacve55

I have grown Bomb seeds last year.They are pretty fast in flowering condition.I have grown 2 strains and flowerng lasted 50 to 60 days,im telling you,fast

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

• Like 2
magicman
1 hour ago, ljacve55 said:

I have grown Bomb seeds last year.They are pretty fast in flowering condition.I have grown 2 strains and flowerng lasted 50 to 60 days,im telling you,fast

Not the Bomb seed co, just good seeds he was talking about lol! I've never grown Bomb seeds from that seed company, but good to know! :)

• Like 1
ljacve55

Im driving home from vacation so u can forgive me on this [emoji23]

Im home in 30 mins!

Night is all over and there is no cars near by,im all alone with my wife and my kid.

• Like 1