Stoner dog eats plant, few survivors.

PsychoNanoNaut

I need some help guys. I been busy and haven't had time to baby my babies. I checked on them yesterday and saw this. IMG_2801.JPG.91411dba075dd0fdd5219d7941fe1387.JPGIMG_2802.JPG.6342616e0b2ea8538b217a154a0cd075.JPGIMG_2803.JPG.7be604d97e7641ea2a59bfacff2735ec.JPGI'm guessing lack of food, the soil here has none. Just a few lower leaves are like this. The buds on top are going strong. Feedback is appreciated. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychoNanoNaut

• magicman

• Fungi2b

• jamesmoody513

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had bad luck this grow season, started out with 4 plants, 1 was male and pollinated 2 females. My fault for not tending to plants, drip irrigation makes it easy to water w/o checking them. The one pla

They are really taking off now. Pics. 

Ok, I will continue this thread as my 2017 pot grow log. Since I usually delete pictures after I post them, the picture la above are the plants as babies, they are now transplanted into the ground and

Posted Images

tomentose

Nuteburn?

jamesmoody513

That's what I would call. I've did it a lot trying to hot rod everthing I've ever grown.lol I generally shoot the juice to them till I see alittle burn,then back off a little. I'm really excited to try some of the new juices a few are talking about. I'm gona prep a few holes this winter .won't put substrate in till first frost free date. Old timer (gardner) told me it was safe to plant when pecan tree leaves were about the size of a squirrels ear. Buy that time I'll have them almost root bound in 3/oz cups where they will be capable of taking full advantage of spring rains.cant wait, god,can I run my head must be something in the water....but definitly not "spoon"water.lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Fungi2b
9 minutes ago, magicman said:

You just gotta feed them. They are leaching nutes from the lower leaves cuz there is no more nutes in the soil. High Phosphorus and Potassium, they don't even need Nitrogen anymore.

Yip

PsychoNanoNaut

Thank you! Which is better, sugarRAW or molasses. Have acces to both. Excellent advice, I feel like a pro. I can't wait to try the flower. (I know that popping with "home grown" weed, I thought it was bugs but still smoked it. lol) 

• Like 2
magicman
11 minutes ago, PsychoNanoNaut said:

Which is better, sugarRAW or molasses.

Add both if you have them. The more variety of sugars the better.

• Like 2
Fungi2b

Mm gives great grow advice Iv done all the above with great success. Really pump the sugars if you intend to pull wax from the buds;) I think youbwill be happy you did.

• Like 2