Top Posters In This Topic

• MaiNiaK

• magicman

• Furthur

• Biekerhouse

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2016 outdoor

Yeah it costs me about $10 in diesel to transport the 1,200 gallons. But it's going to take about 2 hrs to fill the tanks. I should invest in a gas powered pump with a 2 inch hose.   Update

Posted Images

magicman

Looking good man. How is your indoor hydro doing with the MaxSea? I'm thinking of running the next round in coco feeding just with MaxSea and Mammoth B microbes. I wanted to know how yours look so far. Thanks!

MaiNiaK
On June 12, 2017 at 0:43 AM, magicman said:

Looking good man. How is your indoor hydro doing with the MaxSea? I'm thinking of running the next round in coco feeding just with MaxSea and Mammoth B microbes. I wanted to know how yours look so far. Thanks!

I actually just shut it down the other day. Another fail.... So frustrating. 

Im not sure what keeps happening to this room. The plants thrive for awhile then they just start dying. 

The dirt room is doing great. I may just change the hydro room, to an auto feed dirt room.

I used to do awesome with my hydro grows. Now it seems I can't get one to finish.

magicman

Fuck sauce, that sucks. I just added 1 heaping tbsp per gallon and the PPM are over 2800!! I am going to dilute it and slowly try to transition over to my hydro nutes, starting at 25% hydro nutes and working my way up slowly.

Did you check PH every day and measure the PPM's? When I ran an Ebb and Flow system I had to adjust the PH daily.

MaiNiaK
7 hours ago, magicman said:

Fuck sauce, that sucks. I just added 1 heaping tbsp per gallon and the PPM are over 2800!! I am going to dilute it and slowly try to transition over to my hydro nutes, starting at 25% hydro nutes and working my way up slowly.

Did you check PH every day and measure the PPM's? When I ran an Ebb and Flow system I had to adjust the PH daily.

Yes. I have a trimeter hooked up to my tank. I was also running drain to waist. 

Tank temp was always 68 or just under, 5.8 ph constant and I was running my ppm just above 700. 

I always use Maxsea at a diluted amount. I never checked my ppm's on my outdoor. I feed every watering (once they start taking off) at about 1/2 tsp per gallon.

The hydro has me baffled. I used to do awesome with it when I ran smaller systems. Now that the system is large I can't get it dialed in. I've been trying to find a local chemical company that sells 55 gallon drums of 100% hydrogen peroxide. I believe I could make it work with GH 3 part using hydrogen peroxide to keep things sterile and super oxygenated.

But I believe I'm just going to switch that room to dirt and auto feed.

• Like 2
mescawin

So, uh, I thought I heard something about Colorado? Do you want help MaiNiak? I would totally help you anything you need for your grows? That looks like such an amazing project.

ljacve55

What can i say-great,wish i could be there.I love this hobby,plants pretty much every little thing with it.Only trimming is pain in the ass,you have to aggre with me!?

I want to move my plants next to yours so i could go to them without ?.Legalise 👍

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

• Like 1
Furthur

The shoveling and barrowing is almost over for ya, whew, now the stress begins. 

Heres to a good season for you dude.

• Like 1
Mushinist

Damn man glad you're alright, pretty gnarly bite wound, sorry you had to put him down as well I know that shit is hard.

Looks like the same wound I had from trying to break up my two male rotts fighting over an in season female. Once she came into heat they were not the same dogs, I got bit good and thought I was gonna lose a few fingers, lesson learned!

Damn that grow is going to be stellar, lots of hard work and I absolutely can't wait to see the end of the season to see how this all turns out, fantastic job bro!

• Like 2
ljacve55

This had to be done.This kind of dog will never be good.

You made a right choice for your family and other dogs.

These dog is not with u from start,u got him now when shes older?

Now u can look for a new dog for your daughter but bring baby dog home so he can learn his steps from the beggining.

Glad u are Ok!

• Like 1
Furthur

Dog bites are terrible. One got ahole of my face, split my upper lip in half, had emergengy, probono plastic surgery and now you cant tell. Dog almost bite the dust but it wasnt its fault, long story. 

Hope you dont get an infection, that looks pretty swollen. Wonder what will become of your best fingers nail.

• Like 1
MaiNiaK

I've kept the original 2 dogs separated for 4 days. Because the oldest dog got tore up pretty good.  My American bulldog was acting weird because the older dog was isolated in our room. I know you're not supposed to baby 1 dog, but I had anxiety about bringing them back together. 

So Thursday evening we brought the older dog back out. They seem to be getting along ok. All I can do is hope.

The dog I put down was a 10-11 month old American bulldog. My daughter got him at a shelter. They told her the dog had issues with aggression towards smaller animals, cats and lap dogs. The dog should have never been put up for adoption. Day 1 he almost bit me and didn't like any males. But I tried to make it work for my daughter.

Thanks for all the positive comments. 

• Like 2
Furthur

Is that ruff cut timber i see? Chainsawed or milled? Your pimping up there bro. 

Are some of those budding up already?

• Like 1