ljacve55
Here's a picture from across the valley by a vey patient photographer. The Milky Way rising above a field of lupine's.

image.jpeg.400a351b29689cb745d2028bd35739b7.jpeg

Up the valley a bit. 

image.jpeg.4608c61a2413b8636022a819811fefe1.jpeg

I wish my night sky is like that!Nice pic.

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

I was looking back through old folders to see how things are progressing compared to years past and found some nice pics.

1804.jpg.6a7cfe11cfc4ff344352014d67a6bee0.jpg

Here's a picture from across the valley by a vey patient photographer. The Milky Way rising above a field of lupine's.image.jpeg.400a351b29689cb745d2028bd35739b7.jpeg

Up the valley a bit. 

image.jpeg.4608c61a2413b8636022a819811fefe1.jpeg

I wish my night sky is like that!Nice pic.

I woud love to help at your property and also grow without any ? above my head every time i visit my plants.Im pretty calm about it but i always have to watch my back. (Recently,wifes too :))

• Like 1
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaiNiaK

• magicman

• Furthur

• Biekerhouse

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2016 outdoor

Yeah it costs me about $10 in diesel to transport the 1,200 gallons. But it's going to take about 2 hrs to fill the tanks. I should invest in a gas powered pump with a 2 inch hose.   Update

Posted Images

magicman

Hey man you can try foliar spraying some Bloom Kaos from the Nectar for the Gods line on them. It will help stop the plants from stretching too much and help stack nodes and bush them out a little, and the plants love it. It is meant to be foliar sprayed twice a week for a month right at the transition, but I have noticed results after just one application. I've even sprayed mothers in veg to keep them bushy, and the nodes stack right on top of each other. I'm going up to my property on Monday and will start spraying it on my plants, they're just starting to shoot pistols. I hate seeing 6" gaps between nodes. Looking good this year though :)

• Like 2
MaiNiaK
4 hours ago, magicman said:

Do you have to hand water all of those? That's a lot of plants.

The answer is 4 hours, every other day.

And that doesn't include loading the tanks. Which takes roughly an hour and twenty minutes. 

• Like 2
PsychoNanoNaut

Pardon my ignorance, but what the hell is that for? I can take a pretty good guess, but how does it work?

• Like 1
tomentose

That's the auto trimmer you mentioned in chat eh Maniak? Looks sick saves a TON of work

• Like 1
MaiNiaK
7 hours ago, PsychoNanoNaut said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what the hell is that for? I can take a pretty good guess, but how does it work?

It trims roughly 8 wet pounds every 10 minutes. That is if you have enough people bucking ahead of you.  I've heard it takes 10-12 people bucking to keep up.

• Like 1
tomentose

Don't fall in!

Running with mycelium studio inc

• Like 1