Top Posters In This Topic

• MaiNiaK

• magicman

• Furthur

• Biekerhouse

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2016 outdoor

Yeah it costs me about $10 in diesel to transport the 1,200 gallons. But it's going to take about 2 hrs to fill the tanks. I should invest in a gas powered pump with a 2 inch hose.   Update

Posted Images

ljacve55

I want one also but when i look smaller ones and price on them,to expensive.They dont worth that much.

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

• Like 1
Twotails

My god, those are massive, I'll be lucky if mine come out 1/10 the size LOL great job man. One day I get land, I'll be doing the same I hope.

• Like 1
ljacve55

I now it will,you have 100 plants over there so that is lot and i mean lot of work.

I now how much work i have with 5 to 10 plants and im doing this alone by hand.Maybe in future grows when i expand i will take your trimming mashine half price because u will have 500 plants and need bigger one.[emoji38]

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

• Like 1
jamesmoody513

Your the man with a plan. I appreciate how depict your operation. We'll organized. Jolly good show. Hey,u need a night watch man? I'm retired, single,&live in a nice motorhome. Lol, can't make up my mind,but I definitely want to go to a state where it's fully legal. Keep up the great work. I'm definitely pulling for you bro. James

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 1
MaiNiaK

Some really rough drawings of a Bucking machine design.

These machines look simple enough to build, yet they are asking a fortune for them. (Google Mother Bucker, trimpro also makes a model)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I would probably clip the top on each branch at first just to make sure it didn't pull the branch to far into the colas.

The outer box could easily be made out of plywood coated in polyurethane. The frame the wheel axels attach to would need to be made out of steel. 2 pieces that bolt top and bottom to the plywood box, so one side could be unbolted to service or change wheels. I could see a veriable (or 3) speed motor being used. But I may just use a motor I have and size the pullies accordingly. 

• Like 2
tomentose

Why does it have a speaker on it?

Running with mycelium studio inc

Im sure building your own trimmer could work out. I can see adjustments happening until you get it set where you want it. 

If you do decided to build one, maybe you could post a tek afterwards, that would be one hell of a tek.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

you gonna start tying the branches up or trellis? those puppies start stacking up and those branches are gonna get heavy, as you most certainly know. so whats your plan stan?  

9 hours ago, Furthur said:

you gonna start tying the branches up or trellis? those puppies start stacking up and those branches are gonna get heavy, as you most certainly know. so whats your plan stan?  

Yes we cut the underside of the original GH. That's where the biggest plants are. A couple of them had some broken branches, 1 of them real bad. But we'vegot them all strung up and fixed. 

All the plants have a 4ft cage inside for support. They should have had another layer of trellis netting. But it's a little late now. 

• Like 1