• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychoNanoNaut

• magicman

• mushmouth

• Hillbilly

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was looking for San Pedro cactus to grow and eventually try for the first time. Also other active cacti like Peruvian torch. First been reading up a shit ton about them, identification crash courses,

No. 4 is definitely the Trichocereus pachanoi. Looks like you have a natural supply springing up all around you. I once had about 20 12-footers on my patio. The cat would drag in needles which subs

Went to home deeps yesterday, the cacti were going fast. So I picked up 2 of the last ones. Fuck it, there's a good chance they are the real deal. Got the two I pictured the other day cause they were

Posted Images

PsychoNanoNaut
1 hour ago, Queen Isabella said:

I wonder if you could clean some of the leftover fats out with a quick naphtha wash . Would that be possible.

Like deems? I don't see why not, but they don't bother me as I know it's a considerable amount less than a tea. Wife did not report any nausea at all like heroic doses of mush. Usually I guinea pig myself but I had to work the next morning that night. In all fairness she did help with the extraction process. 

1 hour ago, Niidaho said:

Nice job ! Has anyone heard of cactus Kate out of Cali ? Supposed to have some good stock .

Have not heard. eBay? Cool name

• Like 1
magicman

That's awesome psycho! At least you know the one you extracted from is active, and awesome there was no nausea. When I did an A/B ex, I got mesc hcl crystals (obv used hydrochloric acid to salt out instead of vinegar) and 800mg fucked with my stomach like crazy.

PsychoNanoNaut

It makes the cactus about 0.4% active. I could have lost some in the extract. So let's say 0.5% active. Is that good?

• Like 1

So can anyone have a reliable source.im going to have to pull them inside for the winter so I would hate to raise a dud lol.from what I have read that's on the uper side for Pedro .i think it was like .02 to .06 .but I read it last year so don't  quote me .i have got to try an extraction.to cool .

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Hillbilly

How's everything growing for everyone? 

I thought I'd bump this old thread and hopefully everyone shares pictures of their successful growing. 

• Like 2
mushmouth
12 hours ago, Hillbilly said:

How's everything growing for everyone? 

I thought I'd bump this old thread and hopefully everyone shares pictures of their successful growing. 

It’s been a while since I’ve seen your cactus 😃

Care to post some pics?

8A49BA4D-6DC9-46D7-BF0B-6EC20852E75D.jpeg

• Like 2
El_Piraña
13 hours ago, mushmouth said:

It’s been a while since I’ve seen your cactus 😃

Care to post some pics?

8A49BA4D-6DC9-46D7-BF0B-6EC20852E75D.jpeg

Nice mushmouth!  I have a hard time getting enough light for my cacti.

Here’s a new pup on my San Pedro.

850E32EE-E510-40F4-A89A-B7EBD4ED2FCA.jpeg.396bb4086f7dbd3e3337071ac10aadcd.jpeg

• Like 2
mushmouth
9 minutes ago, El_Piraña said:

Nice mushmouth!  I have a hard time getting enough light for my cacti.

Here’s a new pup on my San Pedro.

850E32EE-E510-40F4-A89A-B7EBD4ED2FCA.jpeg.396bb4086f7dbd3e3337071ac10aadcd.jpeg

Sweet!!! Do you use any artificial light?

Yep. They did well through the summer out on the front porch. Not so much after I brought them in for the winter. I did take a picture to compare when spring comes.

• Like 1
El_Piraña

Yeah they love to be out in the sunlight. I used to put mine out too, but have been in an apartment for a couple years now so I don’t have a good spot to put them.

we have some grow lights, but my wife’s got a lot of other plants too, and they just don’t have the same needs as the cactus. So it gets thin growth. I need to figure out a new spot to dedicate to these.

• Like 2
Mush Zombie

I'll have some of those soon enough. more to come!!

• Like 1