• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

Mush123

Mushroom trip telling me to stop smoking weed.

Those Who Were

nuff said right there man^^ i have quit smoking cigarrets recently and i also feel the nagging sensation to smoke less. now that u say it Don i think im gonna start microdosing like that as a routine not even enough to feel uknow.

• Like 2

RhythmAddict
2 hours ago, Mush123 said:

Im really glad i was able to see this. It saddens me deeply how some people see this fungus as a way of getting fucked up. In my eyes this fungus discourages such behaviour and heals the soul.

I used to see it as a way to get fucked up.  In a way I still do, but not like I did before.  I think it's ok to take substances because they make you feel good, but my last experience with shrooms altered the context within how I find it acceptable.  If I wanted to get high just for the sake of getting ripped out of my gourd there are plenty of other options.  Shrooms can provide a wonderful high but really shine as a substance that can teach us about ourselves and the world within us or around us.  They function remarkably as a tool for exploring ones consciousness. 

I've always held hallucinogens in high regard but I really understood the power of  shrooms with my last trip about 6 years ago.  I was "just wanting to get fucked up" and was offered the chance to split a bag with someone.  I think it was supposed to be an eighth, which I've never had trouble eating on my own so I remember thinking "Shit, half an eigth..maybe this will be fun.  Who knows.  Worst case I probably won't feel any worse than I do now".  It had been 4 or 5 years since my last trip at that point.

I ate my share, went into the theater, then settled in to watch some Tron Legacy.  As the trip came on lightly I felt just content.  I felt good, euphoric, happy...at peace.  I never tripped super hard that night and it was arguably the best trip I've ever had.  I had a good night with family, watched movies and stayed up talking while life's burdens were lifted off of my mind.

Remembering this small but critical moment is what sparked my interest in them again, but this time as a medicine to put my mind right.

• Like 2

Mush123

For those of you who have chosen to microdose every other day, how has it helped you? Would you recommend it to others? Please describe

• Like 1

Those Who Were

im not sure every other day is right for me but one microdose a week seems kinda perfect for me right now, not sure yet.

• Like 1

Mush123

I appreciate the kind words apex. I think that mushrooms can really help us see our problems. I have not smoked ever since the trip and i do feel more awake as well. My focus and motivation has also gone up. I plan on taking a long break from the herb and only smoking on occasion. 

• Like 1