• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychoNanoNaut

• Mushinist

• mushmouth

• magicman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I have extracted dmt from MHRB a plenty, from ACRB only twice and it was more experimental than anything. My goal here is to extract deemers crystals from acrb, I plan to mix an ayuhuasca recipe w

Bro! We need a tek.

I took my small coffee grinder, peeled the root strips into thin enough strands to cut with scissors  fired up the grinder, and voila. finely shredded acrb ready to experiment with.

Posted Images

magicman

Awesome man, I am interested to see your tek. I wasn't able to get squat from ACRB, but I did soak it in vinegar before I tried to extract it. I think that might have fucked it up. I assumed I could use an A/B extraction tek for MHRB on the AC, I was wrong. Good luck man and Happy New Year!

• Like 2
mushmouth
45 minutes ago, eithan0693 said:

Staying tuned as well, I always have terrible goopy yields from any dmt bearing plant

Sent from my personal jungle off of my phone, beware of typos and carnivorous plants

:thinking:

• Like 2
Hillbilly

yeah, all i do is put it through a garden mulcher a few times. if its too fine its just too hard to work with. i do the same with cactus too, its only ever sliced like a cucumber, any finer isnt needed and just makes things worse 

• Like 2

you can get mhrb jurema on ebay! its a little expensive now but its the shit for extractions!  that's the way to get up in it bro!   Kudos PhyscoNanoNaut!

• Like 1
Loneshroom

Oh how fun fun!! 1st, congrats.. 2, an egg? Lol I have only used mhrb. That acrb you showing is cloudy!! I am hopeful too.. Gotta let us know how they do for ya...

• Like 1