• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychoNanoNaut

• Mushinist

• mushmouth

• magicman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I have extracted dmt from MHRB a plenty, from ACRB only twice and it was more experimental than anything. My goal here is to extract deemers crystals from acrb, I plan to mix an ayuhuasca recipe w

Bro! We need a tek.

I took my small coffee grinder, peeled the root strips into thin enough strands to cut with scissors  fired up the grinder, and voila. finely shredded acrb ready to experiment with.

Posted Images

Loneshroom
1 hour ago, Mushinist said:

I did do a small Mhrb extraction last year mainly because I was looking to exhaust the bark fully to get jungle spice. I hadn't tried it, and if it can be done well then I gotta do it. The white had a more waxy nature to it, and the yellow was even more waxy ( I think this one was more in line to what McKenna described he was puffin on), I prefer the yellow actually. The red jungle spice, well let me say that this stuff freaks me out, very freaky and I don't mess with it often, lol.

20161122_175934.jpg

I have never heard of jungle spice... And very nice man.

• Like 2
Mushinist
10 hours ago, mushmouth said:

Why does this box keep popping up? 

I didn't realize mushmouth had a killer tek already wrote up, not much for me to do!

And sorry for buttin in your thread psycho, I'm definitely no pro, I just try to be efficient at extracting and not waste anything.

Ok its not doing it now, lol.

• Like 2
Mushinist

That's awesome,

I always enjoyed seeing xtals already formed or seeing when it goes cloudy from a puff of air from the mouth. Very good signs.

Can't wait to see how this turns out!

• Like 2
PsychoNanoNaut

That was just the first initial pull, had a death in the fam (father in-law) so I haven't even pulled a second time. The jar still sits lonely with crystals floating on top layer. Might fire up the electric burner tonight and give it some love. 

• Like 1
Mushinist
20 minutes ago, PsychoNanoNaut said:

That was just the first initial pull, had a death in the fam (father in-law) so I haven't even pulled a second time. The jar still sits lonely with crystals floating on top layer. Might fire up the electric burner tonight and give it some love. 

Sorry to hear about the family member!

Yeah the extraction can hold. But on another note, the first pull you have some good xtals going on there.

Have any plans with the oil?

• Like 1
magicman

Holy boners bro! Those are some lovely crystals!!! I love how they get all big and pretty like that when you slow evap the naps :clap:

• Like 2
AlbinoRhino
On 1/1/2017 at 3:21 PM, PsychoNanoNaut said:

I took my small coffee grinder, peeled the root strips into thin enough strands to cut with scissors IMG_0825.JPGIMG_0828.JPG

fired up the grinder, and voila.IMG_0829.JPG

finely shredded acrb ready to experiment with.

IMG_0830.JPG

Made 100g to start with.

The root bark I have is so thick I cannot peel it off or cut it with scissors. I broke my grinder after a while. I would have to get a hammer to break it apart. Is it necessary to break the bark into smaller pieces? Or do you think a freeze thaw would be ok?

• Like 1
Those Who Were
On 24-1-2017 at 11:49 AM, Mushinist said:

Yes, sounds like you know what I'm talking about. Its actually "Earthwalkers mini a/b" from over at the nexus, and it works wonders for cleaning up acacia extractions. 

Yes, I would try to break it down somehow then do some freeze thaws. Then while its in the strong basic soup use something like a potato masher to break it down further.

You just want to be able to lyse all the cells to retrieve all the goodies, if you don't get it broke down enough you may not get it all out. There's nothing wrong with letting it soak in the soup for a day or 2 to break down either, the longer, then the further it'll break down.

YES! a friend told me about that tek once and i could never find it on there bcs i forgot the name of the tek he mentioned and thats it! thank you!! works great for cleaning stb mhrb ive heard as well. ive yet to try it myself but i think i will do a high temp stb next and clean with that earthwalker mini a/b.

• Like 2