• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychoNanoNaut

• Mushinist

• mushmouth

• magicman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I have extracted dmt from MHRB a plenty, from ACRB only twice and it was more experimental than anything. My goal here is to extract deemers crystals from acrb, I plan to mix an ayuhuasca recipe w

Bro! We need a tek.

I took my small coffee grinder, peeled the root strips into thin enough strands to cut with scissors  fired up the grinder, and voila. finely shredded acrb ready to experiment with.

Posted Images

Mushinist
34 minutes ago, PsychoNanoNaut said:

I can't wait to see mushinist's and mushmouth's extractions. I am just an apprentice trying to swim with the big fish. Lol

This is how I feel with all the shroomologist around, Lol.

• Like 2
eithan0693

Wow looking good. Great suggestion about sunglasses.. definitely will be taking that advice

Sent from my personal jungle off of my phone, beware of typos and carnivorous plants

• Like 1
Mushinist

Nice and thick looking, should be a nice amount. Looking good pnn!

Enough to blast you into hyperspace many, many times! :blink:

• Like 1
PsychoNanoNaut

Yeah might need to clean them up, I think the temperature was too high and I extracted some plant fats and shit. If it crystallizes yellow I will still smoke that shit tho, I'm not picky. 

• Like 2
Mushinist

You had some nice mono xtals form. Yeah that other stuff needs cleaned, but mighty fine job sir!  

I can almost smell it from here!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
Those Who Were

yeah man im really excited to smoke the orange deemz from my xylene pulls it jsut takes literally a few weeks for it to totall evap, once it dries out mostly and looks done you really wanna cut it up on a plate and evap again for a few days. id repeat that step a few times

• Like 1
PsychoNanoNaut

A couple weeks!? Damn son! Guess it will be a while before I try jungle spice. 

• Like 1
Those Who Were

haha yeah dude at first i checked it every couple days and then gave up n jsut forgot about it in an outside storage space and came back later

• 3 weeks later...
PsychoNanoNaut

Damn, you guys were right it still drying out. Haha IMG_1748.JPGbut I did clean the other stuff and got some white chunky crystals. Did not weight, only been smoking and it's some potent shit for sure.IMG_1749.JPGIMG_1751.JPGSooo. I was thinking of dropping either Vegetable Glycerin or Propylene Glycol in the jar to dissolve the deemers in. Then vape that shit. Any thoughts? And what am I to expect from the jungle spice stuff when I do smoke it?

• Like 2