• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychoNanoNaut

• Mushinist

• mushmouth

• magicman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I have extracted dmt from MHRB a plenty, from ACRB only twice and it was more experimental than anything. My goal here is to extract deemers crystals from acrb, I plan to mix an ayuhuasca recipe w

Bro! We need a tek.

I took my small coffee grinder, peeled the root strips into thin enough strands to cut with scissors  fired up the grinder, and voila. finely shredded acrb ready to experiment with.

Posted Images

Mushinist

No shame in trying! I've never really heard any good things about doing it that ROA, basically just as you mentioned, not really weak but just not able to get enough at one time to get that effect you're looking for, so you have to keep puffin on it. 

As for the taste, I'm surprised really that it taste bad since its not really burning. Through my gvg it has almost no taste, when it does its like flowers, not bad at all.

But as you mentioned, probably a good way to get someone new to dmt used to the effects somewhat, lol.

Can't wait for the extraction!

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
mushmouth
1 minute ago, PsychoNanoNaut said:

Thank you guys, I will smoke them yellow. I dunno if it helps that I evap always in my closet which stays constantly around 77f, Or if I get lucky with good material. Next I will do some xylene pulls on the WB, discard and start a batch of ARCB. 

Did you FP at all?

Mushinist
2 minutes ago, PsychoNanoNaut said:

Thank you guys, I will smoke them yellow. I dunno if it helps that I evap always in my closet which stays constantly around 77f, Or if I get lucky with good material. Next I will do some xylene pulls on the WB, discard and start a batch of ARCB. 

Look forward to the acrb extraction! Hell yeah

• Like 2
PsychoNanoNaut
6 hours ago, magicman said:

You gonna do some pharmahuasca?

Yes, because..when I first started my psychonaut journey. I made some ayuhuasca brew, and well.. it was the most disgusting, foul and putrid shit I have ever tasted.:zombie: And worse, I fucked up the Syrian rue (maoi) part and it didn't do crap to me. LMAO. Coming back to it 16  months later. 

• Like 1