• Welcome Guest!

Please register or sign in to have the complete Shroomology community experience! Become a member today, post topics, get your own profile, personal messenger and more!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• tankado78

Hey Tump! Thankx 4 responding. I’m definitely not looking for fast results, but I’m definitely looking for clean results. I’m gonna pour myself 1st time around, but if I find myself not having any progress, I would move on to a pre-pour. What was your journey like 1st time messing with agar? Reading post from mycologists such as yourself, CatsnBats, n a host of others, is what got my curiosity spiked n ready to dive in. Looking forward to see just how aggressive some mycelium can be when ya offer up nutrients that tickles its fancy. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    • Tump
      Your never moving to fast. But hear me on this. Do not expect quick results. So projects take like more then 10 transfers just to be saved and clean. That being said agar can out pace anything if used correctly. I've always thought the cost is high if agar is needed in starting geration plates.  I'm taking 5 or 6 bucks start to finish to get a clean culture into its host jars. Are you going pre pour or pouring your first round
    • tankado78
      Greetings n salutations all! I’m not familiar with all the places in which you can create a topic, nor am I sure if I’m in the right spot now 2 do so. As some of you might know from previous post n millions of questions, I’m very new to the whole Mycology scene. Thankx 2 the help of some of the more experienced members here, I’ve successfully completed my 1st flush on 2 variety of cubes, GT n Ecuador. I’m having sooooo much fun n learning so many things, I truly am glad to have found this site. Now, many may not agree with me, but my thirst or quest for knowledge has me all over the shroom world n ready to take on my next challenge. With that being said, I’m patiently waiting for qt jars of rbs n 1/2 pint jars of brf to colonize with the Pan cyan var. Jamaica. While that is underway, my curiosity has led me to the wonders of agar! Although I have zero experience with agar, I’m very eager to test the waters n see what can be accomplished. Am I moving too fast too soon? I feel as if certain steps in Mycology I have down 2 a science, due to it seeming to be fool proof in nature, ONLY if certain measures are taken. Like, I take the whole sterile process very seriously n I feel as long as you practice sterile teks, your more than 50% to the finish line. So, I’ll be receiving all the supplies that I think I’ll be needing to successful conquer agar tek 2 moro. While I’m still reading up on the recipes n different teks, I’m totally intrigued by what some members here has accomplished with agar n can’t wait to chew their ears off about it! Lol     Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    • Don_Shadow
      Congrats Ni! And a beauty pan pin it is!
    • Thereapermancan
      I placed an order with soap two weeks ago and last week they sent me a tacking number and said it was shipped I waited two days for checking and all I get is pre tracking and nothing else. Has any one else had this happen? To me if you say you shipped then 10 days is enough time to reach me.  Am I getting shammed? Source of spore's oops