Crap gotta resort to plan B... INZ: 0 Plastic:1 Now onto a hot X-ACTO for maximum effectiveness... 

Well, gotta find something else to cut it with. The X-ACTO bent...

Any ideas?

Actually, I am going to finish this tomorrow when my neighbors wake up I am going to borrow their jigsaw...  DIE EVIL PLASTIC FEEL MY WRATH!

• Like 1

will do bud will send me your addy and I'll send you a carving made out of plastic. Just kidding, by the way, I am going to try to be careful, this should theoretically give me way smoother holes to work with which would help keep it airtight with no little groves breaking the seal slightly if you know what I mean. 

• Like 1

I have a question about the glove box in general.  I was reading and saw some contradictory information on the web.  Should it be airtight?  Some stuff I read said you don't want it to be, because you can build up pos or neg pressure and suck in contaminants if you didn't seal it completely.  I kind of want to make one but don't want to do something wrong or not understand the science behind it.   

• Like 1
mushmouth
3 minutes ago, Arasa said:

I have a question about the glove box in general.  I was reading and saw some contradictory information on the web.  Should it be airtight?  Some stuff I read said you don't want it to be, because you can build up pos or neg pressure and suck in contaminants if you didn't seal it completely.  I kind of want to make one but don't want to do something wrong or not understand the science behind it.   

Well, you're not going to be able to make it air tight very easily, so we filter the air that will move in or out of the GB.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, mushmouth said:

Well, you're not going to be able to make it air tight very easily, so we filter the air that will move in or out of the GB.

So would Tyvek sleeves be what's filtering the air?  Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions.

• Like 1
mushmouth
3 minutes ago, Arasa said:

So would Tyvek sleeves be what's filtering the air?  Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions.

Exactly. Ask all the questions you need.

• Like 1

Just finished sifting through 50 pound of WBS getting the sunflower seeds out. Any ideas how to dry it so it doesn't get bacteria or fungal growth on it?