Welcome to Shroomology

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

WyLee

Utilized-Space Fruiting Chamber

1 post in this topic

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Topics

• Don_Shadow
      Hey I found some of these telephone brand packets in an Asian market yesterday. They advertise as 25g but when I weighed it they come to a measly 17g, just fyi Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Don_Shadow
      The tyvek envelopes are the same thickness as the tyvek house-wrap used for waterproofing buildings. The suit tyvek works but it is extremely flimsy and a major pain to work with. I would suggest having a member from the USA send you some envelopes, or do some research to find out what grade or thickness of tyvek is used for house-wrap and buy it online. Your most economical option is probably to ask someone to send you envelopes. Good luck! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • mushmouth
      Dam. I've never seen it in cool sheets like that. I'm not sure. I would imagine it's all the same but I know the envelopes I use are very different to the suits other people use.
    • Samwise
      Hey mushmouth, thanks for the input here, guessing the tyvek will give me more options regarding jar opening size as I can cut to fit? I can definitely get hold of Ball jars. Are these sources good on the Tyvek front, is this the stuff I'm after?? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tyvek-Fabric-by-the-metre/dp/B00JBBOAM8/ref=pd_sim_201_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DS324T5MT3YHYRRFS1CJ http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tyvek-Fabric-Pack-of-10-A4-sheets-Tyvek-Fabric-43-gsm-/272517007214?hash=item3f7347876e:g:YDwAAOxy7vJTdTXn
    • Mushinist
      Yes, sounds like you know what I'm talking about. Its actually "Earthwalkers mini a/b" from over at the nexus, and it works wonders for cleaning up acacia extractions.    Yes, I would try to break it down somehow then do some freeze thaws. Then while its in the strong basic soup use something like a potato masher to break it down further. You just want to be able to lyse all the cells to retrieve all the goodies, if you don't get it broke down enough you may not get it all out. There's nothing wrong with letting it soak in the soup for a day or 2 to break down either, the longer, then the further it'll break down.