• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mushinist

• phish

• magicman

• El_Piraña

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know everyone likes pics so I'll throw this up and post as it progresses. 6 on left are Critical super silver haze 6 on right are lemon kush Under 2 California light works 440s H

Store bought, since I already have them. After I run out I may try my own, but not too important. They seem to do alright. Thanks for asking! This is only my second batch under these style of lig

Updated pic. I have to do some lollipopping tonight as well, damn I'm gonna be busy!

Posted Images

Mushinist

I'm looking forward to seeing how these new ones do, the lemon haze wasn't a heavy yielder but the buzz is good.

• Like 1
Mushinist

Its definitely tasty with a very lemony/citrus taste to it, typical haze buzz, which I like, but very typical. It was free so I can't complain.

• 2 weeks later...
Mushinist

Thank you TM,

In reality I'm not real heavy into it, I quit smoking cigs a few years ago and laid off smoking weed too at the same time, because of a DMT trip I had. What you see is more than enough for me, and a few friends, we just swap back and forth. I do smoke it just not as heavily as I did before.

I've been growing since the early 90s, and after a while it can be a pita, but it is one of the best plants to watch grow IMO. I just like growing things, lol.

Which reminds me I need to update these pics!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Mushinist
7 minutes ago, Ryeguy85 said:

Damn man those are looking pretty sweet bro! I cannot wait to get my mm grow card... maybe it will be here this week.

Yeah mines imaginary, works all the same though, lol.

I'm already not liking the ones on the right, (2nd pic), some kind of genetic disease going on with them, even the mother is showing the exact same symptoms. It'll be the last of that one!

• Like 1

Back in 2000ish I ran into the same thing! They grow all deformed an crappy. Leaves all twisted weird and whatnot. They don't bud out properly! Those sativa dom is looking nice though.

You can't really tell in that picture. You could definatly tell something was up with the retarded plants I grew.

• Like 1
Mushinist

That's exactly what's happening, bad genetics, retarded leaves. The leaves die off really quick, I can see one in the pic in the center left curled upward all brown and diseased looking. The light color doesn't help with pictures for sure.

Always been a fan of haze, its been pretty reliable throughout the years. Probably be all haze next time.

El_Piraña

Those pictures look really good!  If only the smell could come through the computer...why doesn't that exist yet?!

• Like 1
killercub93

It has been about 3months since my sprout popped. I think it got root bound and so it literally still looks like a 2 week old plant. anyways long story short... that you can read about here if you want  here if you want , I fixed the root bound problem and just gave it some food for the first time in a hope to save it. How tf did you get $1500 worth of lights for free... or am i reading that wrong?>

• Like 1
Mushinist

You read it wrong, the seeds were freebies not the lights.

If you just transplanted your plant you didn't need to give it food, the new soil has plenty, during veg I normally don't give mine anything but water, the happy frog soil I use has plenty in it that the plants can use. At bloom time I give it a small drink of tea and unless it shows symptoms of needin more it doesn't get anymore. Mine aren't never alive long enough nor do I let them get 4-5' tall so they don't need flooded with nutes. I normally only veg for a month then put them into bloom. In your case I'd let it start growing and get established before giving it anything. Hopefully it turns out well!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...